Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Twenty-Two.

Zack slowly stirred into consciousness to the feeling of fingertips tracing over his bare chest. A smile spread across his lips as the memory of the previous night flooded into his mind, his morning wood jerking at the thoughts. Last night, he and Martin had finally had sex. Last night, Martin had told him that he was falling in love with him. Last night, Zack had said the same. Last night was the best night of Zack’s life.

He arched his back lightly in a stretch, trying to wake himself up a little more, earning a noticeable hip grind from the boy plastered to his back.

“Good morning to you too,” Zack said, grinning as he felt Martin’s dick hard and liberally leaking where it was trapped against the back of his thigh.

Martin grunted in response, nipping the side of Zack’s neck, earning an involuntary gasp from the younger boy.

“Someone’s grumpy this morning,” Zack mused.

Martin just moaned as Zack ground his hips back, relishing in the feel of bare skin on bare skin. He hadn’t laid so intimately with someone in so long, and the fact that it was Martin made everything even better.

“Not grumpy. Woke up wrapped around you and I can barely control myself,” Martin muttered, lips brushing the shell of Zack’s ear.

“That is nothing to complain about,” Zack chuckled.

“It is when the other naked guy in your bed is asleep and can’t take care of it for you,” Martin retorted.

Ah. Zack’s breath hitched as Martin’s mouthed at his neck, bucking his hips slightly, before he smirked.

“Well I’m awake now so…”

Zack trailed off, smirking even more as Martin groaned softly, and rolled onto his back to see Martin’s eyes blown wide and dark.

“You want me again?” Martin asked.

Why did he sound so surprised?

“Last night was enough for you?” Zack shot back.

“Hell no,” Martin growled.

Zack laughed as Martin leaned over to reach into his drawer for a condom, grinning as Martin pressed it into his hand as he straddled Zack’s waist, but his laughter died out as Martin reached behind himself, open lube bottle in his other hand. Martin…Martin was stretching himself with 1…no, 2 fingers. Fuck, that was hot.

“Gonna let me do that next time?” Zack managed to choke.

Martin just moaned.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you want, just…fuck, I need you,”

Well Zack wasn’t going to say no to that.

*

Martin could do no more than collapse onto his bed after, starfished, his chest heaving and streaked with his seed. Zack felt a pool of heat in his stomach at the sight but forced himself to push the feeling away. Martin looked like he needed at least half an hour before he was able to move properly again.

That was an ego boost.

Being the good boyfriend that he was, Zack cleaned Martin up as best as he could with tissues and dropped the condom in the bin before getting back into bed, draping himself over Martin’s body, all loose and pliable. Martin batted at his shoulder in protest but didn’t say anything, so Zack didn’t move. Hah. Best snuggle ever.

“Don’t you have classes to get to?” Martin mused.

“Don’t you want me around?” Zack teased.

“Always,” Martin said softly.

Zack couldn’t help but grin at that.

“Nope, no classes until this afternoon,” Zack shrugged, burying his face in the crook of Martin’s neck.

“Good,”

Zack just grinned even more against Martin’s skin.

“I meant what I said yesterday, y’know,” Martin said.

Zack’s breath hitched in his throat. Martin threaded his fingers through Zack’s hair and continued.

“And as much as it scares me how fast I’m falling for you, I don’t regret it,” Martin said, smiling.

“Me too,” Zack murmured, pressing a kiss to Martin’s shoulder.

Martin sighed happily, holding Zack a little closer. How did Zack get so lucky?

There was just one thing on his mind though. One thing that he hadn’t actually addressed that he probably should’ve by now.

“So, um, now that everything’s okay between us…you don’t mind if I tell my parents that we’re dating, right?” Zack asked, lifting his head hesitantly.

“They don’t know?” Martin frowned.

Zack winced slightly.

“Well I sorta mentioned your name in passing but I never clarified and they never asked,” Zack admitted, “But I want them to know how I feel about you,”

Because if he had his way, Zack wasn’t letting Martin out of his life any time soon, and his family needed to know that.

“In that case, go for it,” Martin mused.

Oh good.

“I’m going home next weekend, for my sister’s birthday. I can tell them then,” Zack grinned.

Martin made a soft noise of agreement, hands running up Zack’s back, making the younger boy shiver. He’d wanted Martin to touch him like this for so long, no barriers (emotional and physical) between them, and he still couldn’t believe they’d finally gotten here.

“I think we need a shower,” Martin sighed.

“But I just got comfortable,” Zack pouted.

“We’ve had two enthusiastic rounds of sex, Zack. We need to install at least a little basic hygiene,”

Zack groaned in protest, head thunking down onto Martin’s collarbone, earning laughter. What? He was tired!

“I’ll blow you in the shower if we go now,”

Zack’s dick twitched at the glorious idea, which Martin noticed from their close proximity, grinning in triumph.

“Fine. But only if I get to at least jerk you off in gratitude,” Zack insisted.

Martin wasn’t a fan of public intimacy. It was hard enough getting him to make-out in public, let alone do something sexual in the communal showers, despite the curtained-off cubicles. But Zack’s gaze held firm. If Martin could risk getting on his knees for Zack, then he couldn’t refuse Zack returning the favour, right?

“Paul was right. I have corrupted you,” Martin groaned.

“So that’s a yes?” Zack prompted, smiling hopefully.

“That’s a move-your-ass-right-now-yes,” Martin shot back.

Zack couldn’t get up fast enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little one to show how their relationship has progressed.
And to show that they've solved their problems through talking as well as sex ^_^
Sure, Martin's still going to be insecure and Zack's still going to wear his heart on his sleeve, but they're back on track for now!

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following for commenting! I really do appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming :)

xMareBear14x
fiction246
Tattoo

xo