Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Thirty-One.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!”

Zack groaned, blearily lifting his head to see Alex, Jack, Tay and Sierra standing next to his bed, Rian snickering as he closed the door behind them. Damn it Rian.

“Rian, you are dead to me,” Zack groaned, throwing an arm over his eyes.

“So you didn’t want me to get this out of the way before herding everyone out to leave you and your unconscious boyfriend to have all the birthday sex you could possibly want?” Rian smirked.

“I take that back. I love you,” Zack grinned.

As his friends laughed, Zack also heard Martin snicker. Not so unconscious then. Good.

“That’s what I thought. I have classes until 6pm and its 8am now. I expect the room to be aired out by then,” Rian said innocently.

“Deal,” Zack grinned.

10 hours alone with Martin…he liked the idea of that.

“Now, are you naked under there?” Sierra asked.

Zack frowned, quickly peeking under the duvet, earning groans. What? He was tired, how was he supposed to remember?

“No, I have underwear on. So does Martin,” Zack said, shrugging, “why?”

Sierra decided to answer by bouncing on the bed, making Zack groan and curl into a ball to avoid her sharp elbows, in turn knocking into Martin and making him groan.

“Damn it Sierra,” Zack whined.

Sierra just giggled, ignoring him. “I want to get comfy while you open our presents!”

Presents? Okay, she was forgiven.

“You have 15 minutes before I start blowing him. Make it count,” Martin grumbled, pulling a pillow over his head.

Zack just grinned at the grimaces on his friends faces. Either way, it was a win for him.

“Alright chop chop people! I do not want to see any more of them than I already do,” Rian demanded, clapping his hands together.

Zack just laughed, relaxing back into his bed. Happy birthday to him.

*

True to their word, Zack’s friends cleared out of his dorm as soon as he’d opened their presents. They’d been quite sweet actually – Tay and Sierra had each gotten him some books that he’d wanted, while Jack and Alex had clubbed together to get him a fancy photo album to put his photography society photos in. Rian had bought him a gift voucher for a romantic meal for two, while Martin had bought him a really nice new watch. The only people Zack had ever really gotten presents from on his birthday before were his family and Matt – so this had been a really great morning so far.

For now though…

“I’m so glad you’re not 18 anymore,” Martin murmured, mouthing at his neck.

Zack just moaned, tilting his head to the side to give Martin more access. As Martin had promised, he’d already blown Zack in his bed as soon as their friends left. He’d also joined Zack in the shower and (for the first time) had fingered him to completion, leaving him open and satiated, weak at the knees. And it didn’t look like Martin was going to stop there, not with the way his fingertips were tracing patterns down Zack’s happy trail. Not that Zack was complaining.

“I’m still a teenager,” Zack managed to choke, hips moving restlessly.

19, remember?

“Maybe, but you’re not the same age as kids in high school anymore, so that is cause for celebration,” Martin chuckled.

Zack moaned again as Martin nipped at his neck, breath hitching as Martin’s hand slid below the towel wrapped around his waist, quickly wrapping around his dick. Fuck.

“Want to try something. You can say no, and that’s fine, but I really want to do this for you,” Martin murmured, teeth catching on Zack’s earlobe.

“W-What is it?” Zack asked, lolling his head back onto Martin’s shoulder.

“I want to taste you,” Martin said softly.

Taste? What was he talking about?

Martin guided him onto his bed, arranging him onto all fours as well as pulling his towel off, leaving him bare and confused. And it wasn’t until Martin knelt behind him and placed both hands on his cheeks that Zack’s realised what he meant.

“Oh wow,” Zack whimpered.

“Is that a no?” Martin said hesitantly.

“It’s a I’ve never even thought about this before,” Zack admitted.

This was something he’d never explored with Matt. But Martin…Martin really wanted to eat him out? That was so dirty. So filthy. So…hot?

“You’ve never…” Martin trailed off in an incredulous voice, making Zack blush.

“Isn’t it kind of gross?” Zack grimaced.

“I fingered you clean in the shower, Zack,” Martin teased.

Zack felt a bright burning flush spread over his body, and he swallowed heavily, head hanging between his arms. He’d heard that rimming was meant to feel amazing. And if Martin was willing to, he should say yes, right? To try it at least once?

“If you don’t want me to, then I am more than happy to blow you again,” Martin said, smiling to reassure him.

“I want you to,” Zack said quietly.

“Want me to what?” Martin prompted.

Zack blushed a little more but turned his head to look at Martin over his shoulder. “I want you to taste me,”

The way Martin’s expression changed told him he’d said the right thing. His boyfriend’s eyes were almost black with desire, his cheeks flushed with need. It made Zack’s stomach fill with butterflies to know that he’d made Martin like this, that he’d caused this reaction.

“I’m going to make you feel so good baby, I promise,” Martin said, voice a little breathy now.

Zack just nodded, smiling before turning his head away. He wanted to experience the full sensations, and he knew that watching Martin would only distract him. Zack’s breath hitched in his throat as Martin’s hands spread his cheeks, and he dropped to his elbows as Martin lightly tapped on his entrance with his thumb, face pressed into his duvet. He’d never felt so…exposed. He was so vulnerable right now, and he knew he would feel uneasy if this wasn’t Martin kneeling behind him.

“You have no idea how good you look,” Martin rasped, breath hitting the small of Zack’s back.

“Please Marty, I need, I need something,” Zack whined.

The anticipation was almost too much. Zack felt like he was pulled tight as a string, like he could fall apart at any second.

“Ssh, ssh, I’ve got you,” Martin murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to Zack’s left cheek, then his right cheek.

Martin waited until Zack nodded to slowly lick over his entrance, earning a high keen from Zack. Fuck. Fuck.

“You okay, baby?” Martin asked softly.

“Yeah, yeah, please,” Zack begged.

Zack could feel Martin grin against his skin, face blushing slightly, until Martin spread him a little wider. He knew he was tense, knew he was clenching, but as soon as Martin’s tongue traced around him in a circle, his jaw dropped. Holy shit. This…This was so much more than he’d ever felt, and still not enough. He needed more.

“Martin, please!” Zack whined, words muffled.

He couldn’t tease like this. He couldn’t do this, not today. Zack needed everything and…

Holy shit.

Martin licked around the ring of muscle, alternating between probing at the centre with the tip of his tongue and running his tongue over it in broad flat strokes. Nothing had prepared Zack for this, nothing, and he didn’t care about the ridiculous sounds coming out of his mouth because this was fucking incredible.

“So. Fucking. Good,” Zack panted, forehead resting on his forearms.

Martin chuckled against his skin, before pressing the tip of his tongue more firmly against Zack, and pushed it in, fingers digging into Zack’s cheeks to hold him open. Zack moaned loudly, the sound tearing from his throat, tensing up all over again. The knowledge…the knowledge that Martin was inside him in such an intimate way was intense. Scarily intense.

“Hey, baby, you’ve got to relax,” Martin said soothingly, hands massaging Zack’s ass, “You’re so fucking tight, Zack, and let me get my tongue in there so I can eat you like you deserve,”

It was all Zack could do to whine and nod, letting Martin’s careful hands calm him down, spreading his legs a little wider when he was ready. He wanted more. He needed more.

“So good for me, Zack,” Martin purred.

Zack swore out loud as Martin licked a long line up his crease, before groaning as Martin’s fingers tugged at his rim for Martin to really get his mouth on him. He felt so open, so exposed, so fucking filthy, and he loved it. Only Martin could bring this out in him.

“Martin, Marty, please please I need…”

Martin groaned, the sound vibrating through Zack, and Martin licked his tongue in even more eagerly, short sharps stabs turning to filthy twists, and Zack was so hard, so hard, but he couldn’t move his hands to touch himself.

“Marty, I need your hand, I need something, please,”

And Martin pulled away from him with an indecent wet noise.

“Fuck I love it when you beg,” Martin groaned, resting his forehead against Zack’s ass.

Zack groaned in frustration, lifting his head to look over his shoulder at Martin. Why the fuck did he stop?! He was so close! But as Martin looked back, all Zack could focus on was Martin’s lips, red, shiny and puffy, with saliva all around his mouth. He looked obscene. And that was all Zack needed. His back arched as his balls tightened, Martin’s jaw dropping briefly before he dove back in between Zack’s cheeks, a final lewd twist of his tongue sending Zack over the edge with a cry, shooting hard over the duvet and his chest. Zack collapsed face-down onto the mattress with a moan, his body shaking with the aftershocks of such a monumental orgasm. Holy fucking shit.

“Can I…fuck…can I come on your ass?” Martin choked.

Zack didn’t need to look at his boyfriend to know how desperate he was. He made a vague noise of consent, spreading his legs as much as he could, and he listened with a grin on his lips as Martin jerked only a handful of times before striping over Zack’s thighs and ass with a deep groan. Zack just hummed as Martin flopped down next to him, his entire body singing with happiness, from his soaring blood to his tingling skin.

“Can’t believe you let me do that. So fucking lucky,” Martin said softly, lips brushing the back of Zack’s neck.

“Best birthday present ever,” Zack nodded.

Martin laughed, kissing Zack’s skin a handful of times before pulling the duvet over them, Zack not moving an inch until Martin threw an arm over his waist, snuggling into him.

“We’re going to have to shower again later, you know that right?” Zack murmured, thinking about the tacky mess on his chest.

“Can’t wait,” Martin grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't'cha glad I put the nsfw warning on there?
^_^
That was...interesting to write. Probably the first explicit sex scene I've written in a while.
So I hope it was okay!

Also, there are only 3 chapters left now!

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following for commenting! Please keep your feedback coming, I really do appreciate it.

JuneBurn
xMareBear14x
Tattoo
fiction246

xo