Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Thirty.

Zack awoke slowly, a dull throbbing starting to press at his temples. He knew he shouldn’t have had all those tequila shots last night. He was going to kill Jack for even suggesting shots. Damn it. He groaned softly as he opened his eyes, taking a few seconds to realise that this wasn’t his room…and a few more panicked seconds to realise that he was in Martin’s room instead. Thank fuck.

“Zack?”

He turned his head to look over his shoulder, smiling as Martin’s bleary expression.

“Morning,” Zack said softly, rolling onto his back.

Martin grunted and buried his face into the crook of Zack’s neck, making Zack laugh. This wasn’t even Martin with a hangover - this was Martin in the mornings. Not everyone was as chipper as Zack was when they first woke up.

“How did we get back to yours?” Zack yawned.

Martin shrugged. “Walked, I guess. Then I rode you until we both passed out,”

Zack lifted the duvet. Huh. They were both still naked. How classy. But Zack could feel Martin grinning against his skin, so he didn’t feel too embarrassed for not remembering.

“I like waking up and seeing you naked in my bed,” Martin said softly, “even if you don’t remember the sex,”

“I was drunk!” Zack protested.

Martin froze slightly, making Zack frowned.

“I know,” Martin said quietly, “I’m sorry,”

Woah. No.

“Don’t you dare apologise. I know you were drinking too,” Zack said firmly.

“But you were more drunk than I was,” Martin pointed out.

“So? I know you respect me, and I know if I was sloppy incoherent drunk you would’ve just put me to bed. So stop berating yourself it is far too early for that,” Zack shot back.

Martin was silent for a couple of seconds, worrying Zack slightly, until he nodded. “Okay,”

“Okay?” Zack pushed.

“Yeah, we’re okay,” Martin repeated.

“Good. Come up here,” Zack demanded.

Martin laughed softly, shifting his body up the bed until he was half draped over Zack, morning wood pressed firmly into Zack’s hip.

“Uh…” Martin said hesitantly, although his eyes flared with want.

Perfect. Zack just grinned, rolling his hips until Martin blushed, his own dick sliding between Martin’s thighs. Zack smoothed his hand around Martin’s back, fingertips just dipping into his crack, lightly tapping at his entrance, just teasing.

“You are incorrigible,” Martin gasped.

“You love it,” Zack smirked, pressing a fingertip just lightly inside his boyfriend.

Martin moaned softly, sending shivers through Zack’s body. He loved that noise. He loved that noise from Martin. How did he get so lucky to earn someone like him?

“Shut up and fuck me before you have to leave for class,” Martin groaned.

“If you insist,” Zack grinned.

*

Zack somehow got to class on time, noticing a spare seat next to Alex, quickly throwing himself into it as the class started. Alex sent him an amused smile, but Zack noticed how tired he looked. And that wasn’t just hangover tired, Alex looked like he’d been up all night. Zack could only hope that he’d been awake for a good reason – he knew how drunk Alex had been last night.

Unfortunately he didn’t have a spare moment to ask Alex what had happened for the entire two hours. It was frustrating to be honest. All Zack wanted was to make sure his friend was okay.

As the class ended, their teacher dismissing them, Zack felt a hand on his arm, smiling when he saw it was Alex.

“I just wanted to say thank you,” Alex murmured, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

“For what?” Zack frowned.

“I don’t know what you did or said to Martin, but I know you had a part to play in John coming to the party last night,” Alex said.

“John came too?” Zack winced.

Shit.

Alex grimaced and nodded, the two of them heading out of the classroom. Zack paused at the side of the corridor, waiting for Alex to continue.

“Yeah, just the two of them came. I was making out with this really hot guy and John interrupted. He was really mad and we just started yelling at each other until Martin pushed us outside,”

“Shit, Alex,” Zack groaned.

“I know, I know, it wasn’t pretty. Martin yelled at us to sort ourselves out before storming back inside. I’m assuming he came to find you?” Alex said.

Zack nodded, unable to stop the smile that spread across his lips. “So what happened when the two of you were outside?”

“Well, we argued for a bit longer, but we did eventually calm down enough to talk,” Alex started.

Then he paused, biting his bottom lip softly, before continuing.

“John said he doesn’t like the thought of me being with anyone else, let alone seeing me with someone else. He said that he was stupid to push me away and that he’d do anything for me to forgive him. So we’re going to try dating,” Alex said quietly.

Oh wow! Yes!

“Oh that’s fantastic, Alex!”

Alex just smiled, nodding. “And I have you and Martin to thank…so thank you,”

“It’s not a problem, really. I’m just glad you’re okay now. You and John,”

Alex blushed slightly, making Zack laugh.

“I’m, uh, actually going to meet John before my next class now,”

“Say no more,” Zack mused, “I’ll see you later, yeah?”

Alex just grinned, clapping Zack on the shoulder before walking away. Yes! Thank fuck it worked!

Zack couldn't wait to tell Martin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for Alex and John!
And yay for Zack and Martin ;)
There are actually only 4 chapters left of this story now!
:(

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to everyone who commented! Please keep your feedback coming while you can!

xMareBear14x
I'd.Be.Your.Tears
fiction246
Tattoo

xo