Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Golfing

I pull up to my house and walk inside and don't hear anything. I walk to the garage and see the table is done. I walk outside and see Lindsay is sitting down at his table watching as Mike is playing with his bikes in the muddy area. Mike looks at me and runs to me. I smile and pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"What you doing?" I ask.
"Making track," He said.

I nod my head and set him down. I walk over to Lindsay then I hug her.

"How are you doing?" I ask.
"I'm good. Blake and Megan are going to join us in New York. You should come."
"There is no way I'm going to New York. It's cold."

She looks at me and motion to the door. I fallow her to the back door and sit on the table that is out here.

"Where did the guys go?" I ask.
"Blake needed a few things to make the chairs."
"That's good."
"You don't talk about Ryan about his races much."
"I never really have."
"It's been more than it has been. Are you finding it hard to talk about it with Ken?"
"A little but not really. They haven't been together much."
"That's true. Just think if it was Barcia."
"Ryan will hate me. He might actually go off on Barcia more than calling him an amateur."
"Don't try to do something with you with Ken."
"I won't. Don't want them hating Ken."
"Go get ready."
"Did he have snack?"
"Yeah he had a peep Jell-O."
"Ok."

I walk upstairs after getting water. I get dress in clothes that I feel are good for a date. I go to my bathroom and get my hair in waves instated of the curls it is. I fix my make up as there is a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said.

I walk to the closet and see Lindsey.

"Throw on a shirt over that top," Lindsey said.
"Too much?" I ask.
"No but your brothers will freak because well they are your brothers and protective of you."
"Ok I just grab a tee shirt then."
"Ok."

I grab a black Fox Shirt that Ryan gave me and throw it and put on my white pumps and grab the clutch and go down stairs.

"Are you sure about the shirt?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah."

I go to the kitchen and Lindsey looks at me and shake her head.

"What?" I ask her.

"You are wearing a tee shirt for a date?" Blake asks form behind me.
"I need to do laundry," I said.
"So you didn’t look at what you wearing at all?" Lindsey asks.
"I like it," Ryan said.

Mike came and I pick him up and kiss his head.

"Hey baby want a peep?" I ask since I'm kind of hungry.
"No Cookie?"
"Cookies sounds good to."

I grab the cookies and Blake start laughing. I rolled my eyes and grab a cookie and hand it to Mike and grab one and hold it to Blake. He grabs one and I put them away and eat the cookie.

"You are going out?" Mike asks.
"Yes. Uncle Blake and Ryan and Aunt Lindsey are going to watch you and put you to bed."
"Ok. What does your shirt say?"
"Fox," I said.

"Did you really not look at your shirt at all?" Lindsay asks.
"Open up a t-shirt Ryan got me form Fox. They are nice a lot of the time," I said.

Blake goes up to Ryan and they high five. I rolled my eyes and talk to Mike to make sure he's fine with me going. My phone beeps making me see that it's Ken saying he pulled up.

"Ok I'm going now baby,” I said.
"Bye Momma."
"I love you and be good."
"I will."

I hear the door close making me see and it's just Ryan.

"Really Blake went out?" I ask.
"Let him have his fun."
"Ok."

"You want a jacket," Lindsey said.
"Right."

I grab a sweater and put it on and wave at them. I go down and see Ken and Blake talking. I go over and ruffle Blake's hair.

"Go before I call your woman," I said.
"Love the shirt."

I look down and see Carmichael and Dungey making me shake my head at him. He walks inside. Ken smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Cover up shirt isn't it?" He asks.
"What is the big deal besides it says my name?"

Ken laughs and pull it down and take a picture. I look at the phone and see that it says Roczen between Dungey and Carmichael. I look down feeling the blush coming.

"I'm going to kill my brothers for letting this happen,” I said.
"It just to cover a shirt right?" Ken asks.
"Yeah."
"Ok let's go."

I smile and he opens his truck door. I get in with his help a little since its a little high. He gets in and he pulls away. I take my sweater off then take off the t-shirt off and put the shirt at my feet.

"How was your day at work?" He asks.
"It was ok. Blake wasn't too bad was he?" I ask.
"He just wanted to know what we doing. I think he just couldn't hold in his laughter anymore."
"Ok. He is going to be at the race this weekend."
"I have to deal with all three of your brothers?"
"Jade doesn't know to my knowledge. He will be the nice one."
"Is your dad coming too?"
"Maybe. Ryan will know. I haven't talk to them since Easter."

He nods his head and squeeze my hand. I smile and He pulls up to a steak house. I get out and fix my shirt. I look up and see Ken looking at me. I smile at him and walk over to him and kiss his cheek. He lays his hands on my hips and kisses my lips. I smile at him when he pulls away.

"You look really good," Ken said.
"Thank you."

I smile at him. He kisses the top of my forehead. I smile and he leads me inside. He goes up to the counter and we go to the table and start talking while eating. We walk out and he drives to a min golf place. I look at Ken and he smiles at me.

"I'm not really good at this," I told him.
"You don't have to be good."
"So you are going to take the blame if I hit someone?" I ask.
"Yes."

I nod my head and we go inside and he gets the balls and clubs. We go to the first line and he looks at me and I hold my ball out and he puts it down and I look at him and motion him to get further out of the way.

"You won't hurt me," He said.
"If you say so."

I hit the ball and it end up bouncing and getting off the course. Ken runs after it and put it back on and starts trying to help me but I haven't gotten much better after the four holes and hit a girl twice. Ken grabs my club form after he apologizes to the girl.

"Ok we are done," He said.
"I warn you," I told him. "

He laughs and kisses my lips. I smile at him and he grabs his ball. We go and hand them in.

"The Balls go to the 18th hole,” The worker said.

Ken goes and hit both balls. I smile at him and we go inside and he looks around and points to the arcade.

"Want to play?" He asks.
"Sure."

I smile at him as we start playing shooting games. We go after we finish playing for a little while. We go out to the Car. I look at Ken and kiss his lips. He warps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I warp my arms around his neck. My phone rings making me pout as he pulls away. I grab my clutch and open it and grab my phone and see its Blake.

"What is wrong?" I ask.
"He's crying," Blake said.
"Give him the phone," I told him rolling my eyes.

I hear Mike's whimpering get louder making me know right away it's about his sleep.

"Momma?" Mike asks.
"Hey baby. Woke up?" I ask.
"Yeah. Where are you?"
"I’m coming home. Watch some tv and cuddle up with Uncle Blake ok?"
"Can I have a cookie?"
"No cookie. Get a cup of Milk."
"Ok. Bye Momma."
"Bye."

He hangs up. I text Blake what to do to get him clam down a little. Ken looks at me and I smile at him and kiss his lips.

"It's late," Ken said.
"Yeah. Doesn't feel like its midnight."
"Let's get you home."

I nod my head. He helps me in and then gets in the driver seat.

"Everything ok?" Ken asks as he's driving back to my house.
"Mike woke up," I said.
"Got freaked out because you are not there?"
"A little. I just never thought to tell Blake what to do when he wakes up in the night so he wasn't ready and it freak Mike out how he was acting."
"He is normal freak out when he wakes up in the middle of the night?"
"He wakes up because he wasn't breathing," I said.
"I will be freaked out too."

I laugh at Ken. He pulls up and stops me from going outside. I look at him and he grab something form his backseat and I see it's my cover shirt.

"Thanks," I told him.
"No problem. I had fun."
"Me too."

I lean over and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. I get out and slip the shirt on and go inside and see Mike is sitting on the floor playing with the bikes while Blake is asleep on the couch. He looks at me and run up and hugs me tight. I kiss his head and look at him.

"Uncle Blake gave you a cookie didn't he?" I ask.
"Yep. And Milk."
"Ok want me to sleep in your bed with you?"
"Yeah."

I go to my room and lay him down in my room. I get change and wash my face. I walk and get Mike and he cuddle up in my arms. I go and lay him down and lay down next to him as he cuddle in my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit