Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventeen: Heading Home

You pulled into the driveway of Castle Bam you ran upstairs to your room. You packed your things and went to say goodbye to everyone. You found April in the kitchen.

“Thanks for everything Ape.” You said hugging her.

“You’re leaving Hun.”

“Yeah got called into work.”

“Well I hope to see you again.” She said smiling and giving you a hug.
You ran up the steps. No one was around you decided to get everyone down here.

“I’M LEAVING COME SAY GOODBYE TO ME!!!” you screamed.

Footsteps could be heard upstairs. Dico ran down the steps and hugged you.

“Come back soon” was all he said as he went back upstairs.

Dunn came down as Dico was running up. Dico pushed Dunn causing him to slip down the steps. You giggled as you walked over to help Dunn. You extended your hand. He took it.

“So we should see you when you hook up with Ville?” he asked hugging you.

“I think you might.”

As you and Dunn hugged you felt arms slip around your waist from behind you.

“That better be Bam.” You said letting go of Dunn and turning around.

“Who else would it be?” he laughed.

“Okay so I’ll call you soon and you know I will see you when Ville gets here.” He said hugging you.

“See ya later Bam.” You said as you closed the front door.

You got into your car and started on your drive home. After about 45 minutes of driving you arrived at your apartment. You parked you car. You looked at the clock. 9:00pm. Man am I tired you thought as you headed up to your apartment. You unlocked the door and put your bag down. 'Good to be home.'