Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Two: The Concert

~Fast Forward 2 hours~

By the time they started letting people the line had wrapped all the way around the block. You got into the club and looked around. You walked over to the stage and took your spot in the front row. (It’s general admission)

“My spot for the night” you said as people started to file in behind and beside you.

The Opening band played. They weren’t bad but you could wait for the Main act. (You know who it is yet???)

The opening band finished and you started to feel butterfly’s in your stomach.

“Finally I get to see Ville Valo in person and up close.” As you said this the lights dimmed and out walked the band. Gas first then Linde, Mige, Burton, and finally Ville. The light went up a bit and showed a pink heartagram in the background (the one from buried alive by love music video)
Ville walked up to the mic and looked around.

“Hello Sweethearts” He said

“That man isn’t an Angel he is a god” you thought as they started to play Beyond Redemption.

“Feel it turning your heart into stone
Feel it piercing your courageous soul
You’re beyond now- redemption
And no one’s going to catch you when you fall” you sang along. The song ended. You looked up and stared at Ville.

“This next song is one of our fav’s hope you enjoy.” Ville says as the band starts to play Heartache Every Moment. You scream when you heard this it’s one of your favorite songs. You started to song along.

“From lashes to ashes
And from lust to dust
In your sweetest torment
I'm lost
And no heaven can help us
Ready, willing and able
To lose it all
For a kiss so fatal
And so warm

Oh it's heartache every moment
From the start till the end
It's heartache every moment
With you
Deeper into our heavenly suffering
Our fragile souls are falling
It's heartache every moment
Baby with you, oho

And we sense the danger
But don't wanna give up
Cause there's no smile of an angel
Without the wrath of god

Oh it's heartache every moment
From the start till the end
It's heartache every moment
With you
Deeper into our heavenly suffering
Our fragile souls are falling
It's heartache every moment
Baby with you
My darling with you”

As Linde started to play his solo you reached into your pocket for your cigarettes. you light one up and started to take a drag when you saw something in front of you. You looked up and saw Ville motioning to you for a smoke. you took one out of your pack and hand it to him. He smiles and motions a thank you by saluting. He finishes the song, but not before looking over at you again.