Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty: Oh No!!

You walk out of Pirate Bar and start to make your way across the living room when you spot someone in front of you. It was Dan. You clung to Ville knowing he hadn’t seen him yet.

“What is it sweetheart?” Ville asked looking at you. His expression changed when he noticed a look of pure fear in your eyes. He scanned over the room trying to figure out what got you so upset. As you tightened your grip on him Dan started to head your way. Ville finally saw him you knew this because his body got tense. As Dan got closer you were afraid of what was going to happen. Was there going to be a fight? Was Dan going to hurt you again? You looked up and saw that Dan was standing right in front of you.

“Can I talk to you . . . . . .? Alone?” he asked you as he looked at Ville.

“Wherever she goes I go!” Ville said tightening his grip on you.

“Fine can we go someplace quiet?” Dan asked looking around. You start to lead him towards your room when you decide that if something happens Bam’s room is closer to the door. As you reach Bam’s room you get a bad feeling. You entered Bam’s room and Ville shut the door behind you. You go to sit on the bed and see something reflecting off the wall. You looked over and saw a knife in Dan’s hand.

“Ang I need you and if I can’t have you then no one will.” He said as he slowly walked towards you. You saw Ville out of the corner of your eye. Anger was taking him over.

“Will you take me back my Angel?” Dan asked still walking towards you knife in hand. You didn’t know what to do. All you knew was you didn’t want Ville to get hurt. You looked over to Ville and mouthed “Go get help.”

“I think I’ll leave you two alone to talk.” Ville said as he slipped out of the room.

“Finally Alone.” Dan said sitting next to you on the bed. You wanted to run across the room but your body was frozen. You couldn’t move.

“I’ve missed my Angel.” Dan said as you felt the knife slide across your cheek. A small amount of blood was trickling down your cheek as he slid closer to you. You heard the door open as Dan started to slide the knife over your corset cutting its strings. Ville and Bam burst through the door. As they ran towards Dan you fell off the bed and hit the floor hard.