Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty One: The Last Time

Everything you saw before you ran in slow motion just like a movie. You watched as Bam and Ville tackled Dan. As they hit him the knife in his hand hit Ville across the back. Bam was hit next the knife cut him on his wrist causing blood to go everywhere. Bam grabbed his wrist and fell to the floor. Ville wrestled the knife from Dan’s hands. The knife fell at your feet. You stared at the silver blade as you heard Ville screaming and punching Dan. You picked up the knife and slowly and calmly walked towards Dan. Ville saw you and backed away from Dan. You looked at Dan and an anger rose in you that you had never felt before. You cut Dan’s arm.

“How does that feel? Hurts huh?”

You next cut him across the back. He winced in pain.

“That hurt too?” you said staring at him as though you were going to kill him.

You threw the knife on the floor and attacked Dan. Taking out all the anger you felt on him. Punching him anywhere you could. You screamed pulled his hair anything you could do to inflict pain on him you did. You were suddenly pulled off of Dan by Dunn who had just run into the room.

“Angel Chill” Dunn yelled as you kicked and screamed in his arms. Dunn dropped you on the ground and you came back into reality. Phil was holding Dan down. April had gone to call the cops and then you saw Ville. He was tending to a bleeding and passed out Bam. You again caught the sight of that shinny silver blade. You ran for it and grabbed it. You walked over to Dan. And held it to his throat.

“Don’t you ever come near me, my family or anyone I know ever again or I will kill you.”

No one moved. They all stared at you in pure shock. Dan nodded his head to show that he understood. You then took one more look around the room and ran out, knife in hand.