Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Three: One Big Blur

~Ville’s POV~

You exited Bam’s room to go get help. You ran through the crowd to find Bam. You saw him out of the corner of your eye. You ran towards him and grabbed his arm. Never stopping you pulled him towards his room.

“Ville what’s going on?” Bam asked as you dragged him through the sea of people.

“Angel” was all you could say. As you reached the door you stopped and listened. You heard a low whimper. Angel, she better be okay. You turned and looked at Bam.

“Ready for a fight?” you asked. Bam’s face changed as he started to piece everything together. He nodded his head and you two burst through the door.

You saw Dan cutting the strings on Angel’s corset. You and Bam tackled Dan as Angel fell to the floor. As you hit Dan with great force you felt the knife slice your back. You cringed in pain but never let go of Dan. You then heard Bam grunt and fall to the floor. You wrestled the knife from Dan’s hand. The anger inside of you was so great that you were just acting on it. You punched Dan as hard as your body would let you. You screamed at him as you continued to punch him nemours times. Dan’s face soon turned into a blur. Everything in your vision was a big blur now. You continued to punch Dan the only thing you could see was red. Until something caught your eye that you didn’t expect. Angel was walking towards you with the knife in her hand. You backed away from Dan as your vision slowly came back. What is she doing? Is she going to kill him? As you went to stop Angel she took the knife and cut Dan’s arm. You stood there in shock as you watched this.

“How does that feel? Hurts huh?” she said in a cold voice.

She then cut him across the back. He winced in pain.

“That hurt too?” she asked him as you heard the anger in her voice.

She threw the knife on the floor and attacked Dan. She started to hit him anywhere she could. She just lost it. Taking every trace of anger and pain inside of her out on him. You wanted to do something to stop her but you wanted him to endure the pain she was causing. She continued to beat on Dan until Dunn, Phil and April came into the room. Dunn grabbed her. She kicked and screamed in his arms. Dunn dropped her on the ground.

“Ape go call the cops.” Dunn yelled as Phil took a hold of Dan making sure he couldn’t leave. You looked to the side of you and saw Bam lying in a puddle of blood. Your heart sank. There lied your best friend. You rushed to him. He was unconscious. You tired to wake him but nothing worked. You found a cut on his wrist. It looked deep. You took your shirt off and tired it around the wound. You looked up and saw Angel holding the knife to Dan’s throat.

“Don’t you ever come near me, my family or anyone I know ever again or I will kill you.” She said with a look in her eyes that said she meant it. No one moved. They were all in shock. Dan nodded his head to show that he understood. You then heard Bam groan. You looked down and noticed that the bleeding was getting worse. You yelled for Dunn.

“Dunn call an ambulance. Bam’s been hurt.” You tired to stop the bleeding again. You pleaded with Bam’s unconscious body.

“Please don’t die man. Who else is going to idolize me the way you do? Who else can I go on a 4 day drinking binge with? Who am I going to talk to about everything that is going on in life? Please hold on Bam. Just hold on.” you pleaded.

The cops finally came and Dan was taken away. Bam was rushed to the hospital. Everyone else was left to tell the story to the cops. You looked around the room and could not find Angel.

“Has anyone seen Angel?” you asked. Everyone looked around. Your heart sunk. Where did she go? Is she okay? I need to go find her and fast. You ran from the house. The rain hit you hard. You looked around trying to figure out where she would go. As you looked around you noticed a dark figure at the end of the driveway.

“ANGEL!!” you screamed as you ran toward the figure. You knew it was her. She turned to face you. You looked into her eyes and all you saw was a great sadness. You grabbed her and held on to her tight.

“I'm so glad your okay.” You said as you kissed her. She did not kiss you back.

“What’s wrong??” you asked searching her eyes for an answer.