Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Two: The Pain I Caused

You ran out of Castle Bam and noticed it had begun to rain. You ran into the woods as tears started to form in your eyes. As you ran, you could hear the sirens and this made you run even faster. You didn’t know where you were going you just knew you had to get away. You had inflicted so much pain on the people you cared for. Something that you never wanted to do or would ever try to do. Bad things just keep happening to you. You wanted to escape, for no one to get hurt anymore. Then the picture of a bleeding Ville kneeling over a bloody, passed out Bam entered your mind. Tears streamed down your face as you tripped over a rock. The knife flew from your hand and landed in a puddle. You curled up into a ball and let all of your tears fall.

'I need to get away. All I cause is pain. Everyone that comes near me gets hurt. Bam and his family have been so great to me and now look how I repay them. I get them hurt. And Ville, my poor Ville. God how I love him. I know that I have hurt him All he has done since he got here was protect me. Not a moment has gone by that I haven’t needed protected. Bad things just seem to be following me wherever I go. OMG!! I have hurt so many. I can’t go back to Castle Bam. I need to go somewhere. I need to get away. I need to go so that no one else will get hurt.'

You pulled your cell phone out of your pocket and dialed your friend Eveliina. She was one of the very few friends you had left. She was like a sister to you.

“Hello” a familiar voice answered.

“Eve?” you said

“Angel??”

“Eve I need help. Can you come get me? I’ll explain everything when you get here.”

“Sure Hun. Where are you?”

“I’ll meet you at the coffee shop in town.”

“Okay see you soon.” You hung up the phone and sat there for a few minutes collecting yourself. You slowly made your way out of the woods and headed for town.