Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Three: Hanging Around

~Fast Forward 2 weeks~

It has been two weeks since you watched Ville walk on to that plane. The first couple of days were tough on you. But talking to Ville every night made everything a little easier. You had been spending a lot of time skating with Bam. You were getting pretty good almost as good as you were before you quit. You also had been inducted as the newest member of the Viva La Bam crew. So for the past week you have had cameras in your face from morning till night. Bam was completely healed and was back to his old self and you were his new partner in crime. Every prank he did you were there with him, planning and executing it. Ville loved the fact that Bam had taken you under his wing. The main reason you loved being Bam’s sidekick is that you were spared the pranks. Nothing had happened to you since you joined forces with Bam. Well nothing yet.

As you were outside skating with Bam your cell phone rang. You looked at the caller ID it was Ville.

“Baby how are you?” you answered with such excitement in your voice.

“I’m good. How are things at Castle Bam today?”

“Normal day just sitting here watching Bam skate.”

“Well it’s good your sitting down I got something to tell you.” Your heart sank as he uttered these words.

'What did he need to tell me? Is it good news? Bad news? Is he not coming back? Is he leaving me? Did I do something?'