Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Two: A Short Goodbye

You and Ville spent his last 2 days in West Chester at each others side. You woke up each morning to Ville’s smiling face. You tried not to think that you had 3 weeks without him ahead of you. You knew that dating a rock star would be difficult and lonely at times but living with Bam could help with that. As the day drew to a close and you all headed to the airport. You started to cry. Ville looked at you and whipped the tears from your eyes.

“Don’t cry love, it’s only 3 weeks. Then we can be together for a long time. I have nothing planed for the next 3 months.” He said kissing your forehead.

“I know I just don’t want to wake up tomorrow with out you there.” You said losing yourself in his eyes.

“I promise to call you whenever I can. And before you know it I will be back.” Ville said as the car came to a stop. You looked at Ville, he kissed you hand and lead you out of the car. You made your way through the airport, dreading saying goodbye. As you reached the gate you wanted to turn around and run, taking Ville with you. You reached the gate. Ville turned to face you.

“I love you Angel and I will see you soon.” He said pulling you into a kiss. As you he pulled away you grabbed him and held on to him tight.

“I love you too Ville.” You said letting go of him. You watched him walk away from you. His figure soon faded from site. You watched as the plane took off. 3 weeks without Ville. You already missed him so much. How were you going to go 3 weeks without him?