Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Six: Ville's Arrival

You reached the airport. Bam parked the Hummer in the loading zone not caring if he got a ticket. You got out of the hummer and spent the next 30 minutes going through security. You finally made it to Ville’s gate with 10 minutes to spare. You and Bam flopped down in a pair of seats.

“If that’s what we have to go thought just to pick someone up I don’t want to know what you have to deal with if you’re actually flying.” You said with a sigh.

“It sucks major ass” Bam blurted out. You sat there in silence listening to the people pass by when you heard a woman’s voice over the load speaker.

“Flight 112 from Helsinki to Philadelphia has landed at gate 66.” You looked over and notice that passengers had begun disembarking the plane. You stood up you tried to look over the crowd but it was useless. You looked over at Bam.

“Bam let me get on your shoulders.”

“What??? No way.” After a few minutes of arguing you were on Bam’s shoulders.

You scanned over the crowd and soon found Ville just getting off the plane. You tap Bam on the shoulder and pointed in the general direction.

“Walk!!” you commanded and he did as he was told.

As you neared Ville your heart began to beat faster. You were so anxious to have him hold you. Bam stopped walking and there in front of you was Ville holding a guitar case. He looked up at you with a look of confusion.

“What are you doing love?” Ville laughed

“Trying to find you.” You said getting off of Bam’s shoulders. As soon as your feet touched the ground you felt Ville’s arms wrap themselves around you. You took in all of him. He smelt of cologne and stale cigarettes. His body felt so good. You looked into his emerald green eyes.

“I have missed you so much.” You said kissing his soft lips.

“And I you.” Ville said stroking your cheek. You hugged again and felt Ville tighten his grip. He took your head in his hands and kissed you. You felt his passion for you. His kiss was full of longing and love. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into your eyes.

"Let’s go home” he said as he took hold of your hand. You, Bam and Ville headed to get Ville’s luggage.