Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Eight: She's so Beautiful

~Ville’s POV~

The plane had just landed. You grabbed Sylvester and headed to get off the plane. You couldn’t wait to see Angelus. You felt empty without her. She was your everything. Just thinking of her made your heart skip a beat. You finally made it off the plane. You looked around trying to find Angelus. Just then you saw Bam in front of you, he pointed to his shoulders and there you saw Angelus.

“What are you doing love?” you asked laughing

“Trying to find you.” She said as she got off of Bam’s shoulders. As soon as her feet touched the ground you wrapped your arms around her. You felt her small frame against you. It felt so good to hold her. She looked into your eyes. You stared into her brilliant purple eyes.

“I have missed you so much.” She said as she kissed you. You lost yourself in her kiss. Her soft warm lips on yours.

“And I you.” You said stroking her cheek. You hugged again and you tighten your grip on her. You took her head in your hands and kissed her passionately. You wanted to take her in completely. You wanted to be as close to her as possible. You felt your heart rate quicken. You ended the kiss and looked into her eyes.

“Let’s go home.” You said as you took her hand in yours. The three of you headed to go retrieve your luggage. As you walked Bam looked over at you.

“So I see you brought Sylvester with you.” Bam said looking at the guitar case. You looked down at your guitar case.

“Yeah I couldn’t leave him at home.” you said as you started to laugh. Angelus squeezed your hand and smiled at you.

“I hope you plan to play something for me.” She said with a smile.

“Of course sweetheart. Anytime you want.” You said smiling back
.
You finally made it to the luggage thingy. Everyone took a bag and you headed to the hummer. You saw that Bam had parked in the loading zone. There were three tickets on the windshield. Bam grabbed the tickets and got into the hummer.

“I take it you’re not going to pay them.” Angelus said looking at Bam. He ripped up the tickets.

“You would be correct.” He said tossing the pieces out the window.

The ride home was quiet. Angelus lay in your lap looking up at you. You took a drag of your cigarette and let the smoke fill your lungs. As you exhaled you thought you heard Angelus say something. You looked down and found that she had fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful. She looked so happy and content. It made you feel good to know you made her feel so good. You made her happy which made you happy. You loved her. She loved you. Nothing could ruin this. Nothing.