Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Nine: Passion Takes Over

You were awoken by Ville whispering in your ear.

“We’re home.” You heard him say. You slowly opened your eyes to see a pair of sparkling green eyes staring down at you. You slowly got up out of Ville’s lap and exited the hummer. You, Bam and Ville grabbed his bags and headed into the house. You and Ville headed upstairs to your room. Which was now Ville’s room also.

You entered the room and set down Ville’s bag. You looked at him. He walked towards you and kissed you with a passion that you had never felt before. You felt your back hit the wall. You wrapped your legs around his body. He grabbed your thighs and pulled you closer to him. His lips were pressed against yours. His tongue playing with you bottom lip asking for admittance. You slowly opened your mouth and let his tongue play with yours. You pulled away from the kiss only long enough to get his shirt off. You heard it fall to the floor. You resumed your make out session. Ville held you tight. He slowly walked over to the bed and laid you down. Never once breaking the kiss. He straddled you and slowly took off your shirt. You traced this tattoo on his stomach. He let out a small moan. He started to kiss your neck and made his way down your body. He reached your stomach and looked up at you. You smiled. He unhooked your bra. Taking it off and throwing it across the room. He started kissing your body again this time working his way from your stomach to your neck. Sucking and nibbling on each breast on the way up. A moan escaped your lips. He kisses your lips once more. You wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. You fumble to find the button on his jeans. Ville looked at you and tore his jeans off. He unzipped your pants and pulled them off. He threw them on the floor. He slowly pulled off you panties. Kissing your inner thigh. You moan with pleasure. You looked down at Ville. You sat up and took of his black boxers. You pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. You lowered yourself onto hi throbbing manhood. (That word sounds so funny-lol but im trying to make it sound not so dirty-lol) you let out a loud moan as you felt him inside of you.

“Angel” he said as you started to move up and down quickening your pace. Ville’s eyes closed and he bit his lower lip. His hands on you waist. You keep a steady pace as you looked into Ville’s eyes. He slowly sat up and wrapped his arms around you. He rolled you over onto your back. His thrusts were hard and long. You could hear the head board banging against the wall.

“VILLE” you screamed as he thrust harder into you. You felt a wave of pleasure rush over you. You could tell Ville was close to his climax. A few grunts escaped his lips and the one loud moan. Ville lay beside you and moved a piece of hair out of your face.

“I Love you” he said sweetly

“I Love you too” you said smiling.

He kissed you the snuggled up to you. He placed one arm over your side and buried his face in your neck. He was asleep within minutes. You lay awake for a while. Taking in everything that had just happened. You looked at Ville’s sleeping body and smile. You fell asleep soon after.