Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Two: A Night Drinking

You all piled into the Hummer and were off to duffers. Once you arrived Bam went to order the drinks and the rest of you went to find a table. You walked towards the back of the bar and found a booth in the back. (I don’t know what duffers looks like so i'm making it up.) You all slid into the booth. (The order you are in the booth Rabb, Dico, Dunn, You, Ville, and a spot for Bam). You felt Ville’s arms snake around you. Bam soon arrived with 2 pitchers of beer and a bottle of JD for Ville.

“Why does he get special treatment?” you asked Bam as he handed the bottle of JD to Ville.

“Because he loves me more.” Ville said sticking his tongue out at you. You pretended to pout. Everyone laughed.

“Awww I love you Angel” Dunn says blowing you a kiss. You pull out of Ville’s arms and scoot closer to Dunn. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

“At least I know someone does.” You said looking over at Ville who didn’t look too pleased. You removed your arms from Dunn’s neck and slid back over to Ville. You grabbed a glass and poured yourself a beer. Ville’s hand soon found its way to your leg. He gave it a squeeze to tell you everything was okay.

Ten pitchers of beer and a bottle and a half of JD later you were all feeling pretty good. Dunn, Rabb, and Dico had all gone off to play pool. As you sat there sipping your beer the jukebox started to play Heartache Every Moment. You looked over and saw Dunn walking away from the jukebox. You smiled and looked over at Ville.

“Dance with me?” you asked giving him puppy dog eyes. Ville pushed a drunken Bam out of the booth and held out his hand. You took it and headed to the dance floor. Being drunk you two ended up grinding on each other. Basically having sex on the dance floor, if it weren’t for your clothes. After the song ended you turned and saw Bam clapping. You and Ville headed back to the table.

“I think i’m gonna go play a game of pool.” You said kissing Ville and heading over to the guys.