Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty One: A Day with the Guys

After the episode in Pirate Bar, Bam decided that he wanted to shoot some stuff for the show so you all headed into the back yard to just fuck around. You all ened up acting like 5 year olds. Playing hide and seek and it tag. You and Bam had your own skate competition. Rabb, Dunn and Ville were the judges. Bam ended up winning of course but you didn’t do to bad. You almost had him but fucked up on your last trick. After a few hours of just being idiots. Dunn suggested that you all go out that night. You all rushed into the house to get ready. You had no idea where you were going but you knew it was going to be fun.

You and Ville both dressed casual. He wore a pair of faded jeans and a button down back shirt. He left the first 3 buttons open exposing some of his chest. You wore a knee length skirt and a “Crow” baby doll tee. You and Ville looked at each other and smile.

“Looking good” you said walking over to him. You put your arms around his waste and looked up at him.

“Not to bad yourself.” He replied as he leaned down and kissed you. You two walked downstairs hand in hand and found all the guys waiting for you.

“Where are we going?” you asked as Ville helped you with your coat.

“No where special just Duffers.” Bam said as he headed out the door. You didn’t care where you were going all you knew was a fun night with the boys lie ahead of you.