Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Four: A Day with Dunn

You all left the bar at closing. You headed back to Castle Bam. Once home you and Ville headed to your room. The two of you fell asleep in each others arms.

You awoke the next morning alone. You rolled out of bed. I wonder where Ville is. Your head was pounding. You headed to the bathroom and found some aspirin. You took two pills and hopped in the shower. After your shower you decided to go find Ville. You didn’t like that you woke up this morning without him. You headed down to Pirate Bar and found Dunn drinking his morning coffee.

“Have you seen Ville?” You asked getting yourself a cup of coffee.

“Yeah he’s out with Bam. Should be back soon though.” You took a sip of your coffee.

“Hey you want to go out today and do something. You know go to the mall or something.” Dunn asked looking like he really wanted to do something. You thought for a minute and decided that you would. You had 3 months with Ville. You could spare a day for Dunn. Plus it would give Ville a chance to hang with Bam.

“Sure. What you wanna do?”

“We could go shopping. Then maybe get some lunch.” He said taking a sip of his coffee.

“Sounds good let me go get changed.”

You rinsed out your coffee cup and started to head upstairs when you heard the front door. You reached the top of the stairs and were greeted by Ville’s smiling face. He leaned in and kissed you.

“Morning Love.”

“Morning to you too.” You said as you headed upstairs.

“Where you going?” Ville asked.

“Out with Ryan for the day.”

“What about me?” he asked with puppy dog eyes. You wanted to melt.

“You’ve got Bam you’ll be fine. You said as you entered your room. You change into a pair of black baggy jeans and a Doors baby tee. You headed back downstairs and found Dunn waiting for you.

“Ready?” he asked extending his hand. You wrapped your arm around his and headed to Dunn’s car.

You spent the day shopping and just hanging out. You got some new CD’s, some clothes, and a couple of movies. You and Dunn had lunch at a little family owned restaurant. You had enjoyed your day with Dunn. Out of all of the crew members he was your favorite. After your long day of shopping you made your way back to the house. He pulled into the driveway.

“I’m going to go to the bar. Thanks for a great day.” He said kissing your cheek.

“No thank you I really needed that.” You said getting out of the car. You closed the door and watched as Dunn sped off. You turned your attention to the house. Something was missing. No Hummer you thought as you walked towards the house.