Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Five: Roses

You reached the door and found an envelope with your name on it. You opened it and found a note.

“Follow the roses.” Was all it said.

You knew that this had something to do with Ville. What is Ville Up to? You opened the door and realized what the note had meant. There was a trail of black and purple long stem roses leading up the stairs. Candles lit the stairs. You followed the trail of roses and found it lead to your room. You opened the door and found the room full of candles. Black and purple rose petals were spread across the bed. And there was a dress on the bed with an envelope on it.

“Wear Me.”

You looked at the dress it was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. It was a black spaghetti strap dress with purple/pink mesh covering the dress. You quickly changed into it. You looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress fit you perfectly. Every curve was accented. You looked beautiful. You did your make up to match the dress. You went to leave the room and found another envelope this one taped to the back of your door.

“Meet Me at the Pool.”

You obeyed the note and headed to the pool. You opened the doors that lead to the backyard and almost died. It was the most beautiful site you had ever seen. There was a small table for two set up at the back of the pool. Candles outlined the pool, black and purple rose petals were spread across the water. You looked around hoping to see Ville. When you were about to walk over to the table you felt a set of arms wrap themselves around your waist.

“You look absolutely beautiful.” Ville whispered in your ear. His hot breath flowing over your neck. You slowly turned around and looked at Ville. He was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a blood red button down shirt. He looked absolutely gorgeous. He held out his hand which you gladly took. He led you over to the table and pulled out your chair. Once seated he disappeared for a minute and came back with two plates of food and a bottle of wine. He placed one plate in front of you. (Pick whatever you want it to be). He opened the wine bottle and pored you and him a glass. He sat down and raised his glass.

“To Love”

“To Love” you said as you took a sip of your wine.

“Ville this is so beautiful. How did you pull this off?”

“I never revile my secrets.” He said with a sexy grin. You two ate your dinner and talked about everything under the sun. After dinner Ville took the plates and disappeared into the house. When he returned he set a small box in front of you.

“What is this?” you asked holding the box.

“Just a small gift for my Angel.” Ville said looking like he was going to burst if you didn’t open it soon. You slowly opened that box. You gasped; there in the box was a diamond heartagram necklace. You pulled it out and looked at it.

“Oh My God Ville it’s beautiful.”

“Look at the back.”

You looked at the back and found an engraving. “Ville’s Angel”

You looked at him with tears in your eyes. He took your head in his hands.

“You are my Angel.” Ville said as he kissed your lips. Ville picked you up bridal style and headed to the house. That night you and Ville made love.