Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Seven: Finland?

“Well we’ve been together now for almost 2 months and I wanted to know if you would like to come to Finland with me. Just for a visit. There are a couple of things I need to take care of. I want you to join me.” He said still looking nervous.

You took his hand in yours.

“Of course I will.” His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“When do we leave?”

“Tomorrow at noon.” He said looking at you still smiling. You gasped.
“I know its short notice but Bam planned the flight. You know how he is, everything is last minute.” He said laughing.

“I guess we better get back and pack.” You said grabbing his hand and heading back to the house. You reached the house and found Bam waiting at the door.

“So is she coming?”

“Yes I am”

“Awesome go pack we have to be up at the butt crack of dawn.” He said leaving to go pack.

You and Ville headed up to your room and started to pack.

“How long am I packing for?” you asked him as you put some shirts in your suitcase.

“A month.” You almost chocked on your own spit.

“Wow a month.” Was all you could say.

“I know it seems like a long time but I promise you will love it.” He said giving you a reassuring smile. You finished packing and dressed for bed. You and Ville fell asleep soon after your heads hit the pillow.