Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Six: Telling Dan

On your drive home you were floating on cloud nine. you couldn’t believe what happened. This had to be the best night of your life. But as you pulled up to your apartment you remembered Dan.

'Shit how am I going to tell Dan I kissed Ville Valo?'

You headed up stairs to your apartment you took a deep breath and unlocked the door very slowly. you walked in and saw Dan asleep on the couch. You looked at him sleeping, he looks so peaceful.

'I don’t think I’m going to tell him what happened tonight. I don’t think that will ever happen again.' you started to shake Dan trying to get him up so you could go to bed. He opened his eyes and smiled as he looked at you.

“Hey baby how was the concert?”

“Good. Now lets get you to bed.” you said grabbing his hand and leading him into your bedroom. As Dan got into bed you changed into your PJ’s. a black tank top and a pair of black boxers. you slipped into bed and started thinking about everything that happened tonight. The kiss with Ville stuck out in your mind. you kept replaying that moment over and over again in your head, And with that you fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
very short chapter, sorry about that.