Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Three: Telling Ville

You arrived at the venue. Bam lead all of you to a backroom. You entered the room as you did Ville jumped up out of his seat and ran to you. He grabbed you and picked you up spinning you around.

“Ville you might not want to do that.” Bam said looking at you.

“Aye?” Ville asked as he set you down.

“Ville, Hunny I have something to tell you.” You said sitting him down on the couch. You knelt on the floor in front of him. You looked into his eyes. You could see he was concerned.

“Ville . . . I’m . . . . I’m . . . I. . . “ you couldn’t say it. It just wouldn’t come out of your mouth. You looked over to Bam. He knew it was up to him. (Me: lol I wanted to do something different. It was the only idea I had sorry if it’s lame.)

“Ville . . . . You’re going to be a fucking dad!!” Bam yelled. Ville looked down at you. You nodded.

“I’m pregnant.” You said with a half smile. Ville looked at Bam. He looked at you, and stood up. He walked to the middle of the room. Ville turned to you and all of a sudden he started to jump up and down screaming at the top of his lungs.

“IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!”

Bam joined Ville. They were jumping around in a circle. The looked like two 5 year old girls playing ring around the rosy. Everyone in the room was rolling on the floor laughing. After his little play time with Bam he walked over to you and picked you up setting you in his lap. He kissed you with a passion you had never felt before. He pulled away and smiled.

“This is the best thing. I’m so happy my love.” he said pulling you into a warm tight embrace.