Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Four: Questions??

“When did you find out?” Ville asked putting his hand on your tummy.

“Umm . . . . . about a month ago.”

“And you didn’t tell me?” he said with a look of hurt in his eyes.

“I wanted to wait for the perfect time. And what could be better that telling you in person.” You said kissing him.

“It’s okay love I understand. I’m kind of glad you waited.”

“How far along are you?” Linde asked. You turned to look at him. Ville’s hand still on your tummy.

“About 3 months.” you said with a smile as you turned to look at Ville.

“So when is our child due?” Ville asked kissing your hands.

“That’s the best part!” Bam blurted out.

“November 22.” You said with a huge grin on your face.

“Wow that would be a wonderful birthday gift.” Ville said standing up and walking over to the other side of the room. He lit up a smoke.

“I take it you quit.” Linde said.

“Yeah I kinda had to.” You said looking at Ville. He took a drag of his cigarette and put it out.

“Then I’ll quit too.” He said smiling at you.

You all talked for a while about the baby and the tour. Soon a man's head popped into the room.

“5 minutes.” He said closing the door.

Ville and the guys stood up and headed for the door. Ville gave you a kiss before exiting the room. You, Bam and the guys all walked to the side of the stage and waited for the show to start.