Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy: Bam's Plans

~Fast Forward 2 weeks~

Well Ville’s been home for two weeks now. The past two weeks nothing special has happened. You went to your doctor’s appointment where you and Ville decided you didn’t want to know the sex of the baby you wanted it to be a surprise. (So who wants to kill me for not telling you. anyone?) you and Ville just mainly stuck around the house. Ville was becoming so protective of you. He never let you do anything. You couldn’t even do the dishes. He wanted you to just take it easy. You thought this was cute.

You and Ville were sitting on the couch flipping through the channels when you heard Bam’s voice echo through the house.

“Angel, Ville, guess what?” you heard him say.

“What” you and Ville said in unison

“Bachelor and Bachlorette(sp) party in Vegas. Pack your shit we leave tonight.”

“Bam I don’t think Angel should be flying.” Ville said.

“Already talked to her doctor. Said it was fine. Pack your shit. No excuses.”

Ville gave Bam a death glare but agreed. You two went upstairs and packed your things. You all headed to the airport and you were off to Vegas. You didn’t know what Bam had planned but you knew it was going to be fun.