Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Nine: The Drive Home

As you drove back to Castle Bam. Ville could not stop looking at you. You two were in the back seat. Ville’s hand on your tummy. Suddenly you felt the baby kick. Ville must have too because his face lit up.

“The baby must know his daddy is here.” You said looking at Ville.

“That was the coolest thing ever. Bam pull over you gotta feel this.” Bam did as he was told and pulled the hummer to the side of the road. He turned around and put his hand on your belly. The baby kicked again.

“Holy shit dude.” Was all Bam could say. You laughed. Both guys look like they had just won the lottery. Their eyes were wide and their mouths slightly open. Just a plain look of shock on their faces. Bam Slowly sat back in his seat. Ville just kept staring at your tummy.

“Ville sweetheart. Get use to that it happens a lot.” You said putting your finger under his chin and lifting his head so you could kiss him. He looked at you.

“That’s our baby.” He said with a tear in his eye. He kissed you and then kissed your tummy.

The rest of the drive home was pretty quiet. Except for a few questions from Bam. He asked about the tour and how everything was with the guys. Ville answered but he never took his eyes off of you.