Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Two: Before the Party

You awoke the next morning to find yourself alone. You figured Ville was somewhere with Bam. You got up and took a shower. You got dressed. You had a lot of energy today so you did your hair and makeup. You made your way to the hotel lobby and found Ville and Bam sitting and talking. You walked over to them.

“Hey you two what you up to?” you asked taking a seat next to Ville.

“Nothing I was just telling Ville about your 3am cravings” Bam said laughing.

“Ice cream, potato chips and pickles is a normal craving.” You said with a giggle.

“Separate yes, but not mixed together Love.” Ville said kissing your forehead.

“Well guys I got some shit to take care of. So do what you like today, but be ready and in the lobby by 7pm.” Bam said as he kissed your forehead and rubbed your belly.

You and Ville spend the day walking around Vegas taking in the sites. The day when by pretty quick. Soon it was 5:30pm. You and Ville made your way back to the hotel to get ready. You and Ville quickly showered. Together I might add. You got dressed in a silky black dress that accented every curve and made your belly look not so big. Vile wore a red button down shirt with a back jacket and a pair of black jeans. You looked at each other and smiled

“You look ravishing Sweetheart.” Ville said putting his arms around you.

“You look damn hott.” You said making Ville laugh.

“Ready for our party love?” he asked holding out his arm. You put your arm in his and you two made your way to the lobby. Not knowing what was in store for you.