Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Three: Your Party

You and Ville reached the lobby. You almost died at the site in front of you. Everyone was there. April, Phil, Linde, Mige, Gas, Burton, Seppo, Dunn, Dico, Rabb, and Eveliina. You were so happy to see everyone there. You looked over to Bam with tears in your eyes. You ran over to him and hugged him.

“Thank you Bam.” You whispered in his ear. You pulled away from bam and went back to Ville putting your arms around his waist.

“So Bami boy what do you have planned?” Ville asked.

“Well we are going to head over to the Local Club and just drink and party all night long. Got us a private section in the club. Ville before you say anything I already thought about Angel. I talked to the club owner. The music won’t be that loud and they do have other things to drink besides alcohol. So that being said get your asses moving.” Bam said pointing out the door.

You all made your way to the club. You entered and it was a nice place. Bam lead you all up to the balcony. You all took a seat on the many couches around the room. Everyone started to drink and talk and just have a good time.

~A few hours later~

Everyone was drunk, except you, April, and Phil. Bam was scamming on some chick he met. Linde was talking to Gas and Burton. Mige was passed out on a couch. You and April had been talking for a while. You looked around and didn’t see Ville.

“Ape have you seen Ville?” you asked getting concerned.

“No I haven’t. Why don’t you ask Bam?” She said as Phil helped you up off the couch. You walked over to Bam and tapped his shoulder. He jumped and looked at you.

“What is it Angel? Is everything okay?” he slurred.

“Have you seen Ville?”

“Yeah he said something about going down to the bar for a drink then a piss.” He said turning his attention back to the girl.

You made your way downstairs and towards the bar. You looked around and didn’t see Ville. You then thought of what else Bam had said. Bathroom You made your way through the crowd towards the bathrooms. You didn’t know if you should just go in or knock. But then you heard something that made up your mind for you. You heard Ville moan. You burst through the door and found Ville on the floor half passed out with a girl on top of him. (You know what she they were doing. I know you all want to kill me now) you grabbed the girl’s hair and threw her off of Ville.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” she said looking you up and down.

“I’m his Fucking fiancée” you said getting closer to her.

“Look i’m not going to fight a pregnant woman.” She said backing away from you.

“Then you better get the fuck out of my face before I start something” you said looking like you were going to kill her. She ran out of the bathroom. You turned your attention to the now passed out Ville. You walked over to him and straddled him. You slapped him hard across the face. He groaned. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw you.

“Angel what are you doing in the men’s room?” he asked as if not knowing what just happened.

“Ville i’m here because you disappeared on me. I came to find you and when I reached the bathroom I heard something that I didn’t like so I came in and saw something I didn’t want to see.” Ville looked at you confused. He doesn’t know what happened. It was hard for you to keep calm. You wanted to hit him and scream at him. But you had to tell him what happened first.

“Ville I caught you having sex with some girl.” You finally said. He looked at you his expression changing from happy to sad in a matter of seconds. You could tell he was sobering up.

“I did what? I cheated on you? OMG Angel.” He said as he started to cry. You got off of him and he curled up into a ball crying saying your name over and over again.

“Ville i’m going home. I need some time to think.” You said walking to the door.

“Angel i’m sorry please don’t leave me. I love you. I love our child. I need you. Please don’t leave me.” He said sobbing. You looked at him you wanted so bad to forgive him. But something inside of you said no you can’t just leave.

“Ville I’m sorry but I’m leavening. The wedding is off.” You exited the bathroom and made your way back to the party. Everyone noticed you were back.

“The wedding is off” you said before collapsing to the floor.