Gerard Is Dead!

Gerard Is Dead!

“I TOLD YOU,” screamed Hannah Montana in her creepy country voice, “GERARD WAY MUST BE DESTROYED!”
“But Miley –” began the poor backup dancer, before he was cut across.
“MY NAME IS HANNAH!”
“Well, um, Hannah. Sweetie, I don’t even know you, I’m just one of your dancers,” the backup dancer said.
“Not anymore,” Hannah (Miley?!) growled, and shot the backup dancer in the chest with her hunting rifle.

“I TOLD YOU,” Hannah was screaming again, this time at her manager who is also her father (I think), “I WANT TO BE SHOT OUT OF A CANNON DIRECTED AT THE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE CONCERT! I’VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE TO HAVE A SHOW IN A VENUE RIGHT NEXT TO MCR’S! AND YOU’RE JUST GOING TO CRUSH MY DREAMS!?!?!”
“No, Hannah, honey, whatever you want, I’ll do it, I’d never want to crush you’re dreams.”
At this, Hannah smiled sweetly, reverting to Miley, and gave her father a hug. “Aw, thank you daddy,” she said. “I loooove you.”
“I love you too, sweet Miley,” said Billy Raye, savoring one of the moments in which his daughter was living in her regular personality.
As Miley reverted to Hannah and ran onto the stage, Billy Raye lifted his face and asked, “What have I done?”

“Yay!” said Gerard. “I’m so happy! Doing shows is my favorite thing in the whole world!”
“Me too!” agreed Bob.
All the members of My Chemical Romance joined hands and danced around in a circle in their pre-show giddiness. They knew nothing of Hannah Montana’s evil plots, nor that she was playing in a venue directly across the street. They just laughed and sung and enjoyed their bliss until a dude came in and told them they had to go onstage.
“Hold up!” said Gerard. “I gotta call Bert!”
Quickly Gerard dialed the number and giggled while the phone was ringing, becoming silent in between the rings.
“Hello?” came Bert’s voice on the phone.
“Hello this is the police!” exclaimed Gerard. “You’re arrested for being l-a-m-e!” Then he hung up and laughed openly. It was a routine of his to prank call Bert before he went onstage. Sometimes he felt bad about it, but he always got over it.

As My Chemical Romance was playing their third song, there came a tremendous boom from across the street. Everyone, including MCR, stopped what they were doing and craned their necks to look. Suddenly, a small figure in pink sequined clothes came hurtling through the sky. Everyone’s eyes followed it as it descended to crash on Gerard. There was a gasp as the people recognized Hannah Montana, and heard her laugh with evil just as she was hopping to her feet. Suddenly, she burst into flame. Screeching, Hannah ran around the stage like a headless chicken. Miley lived her last moments as Hannah.
Meanwhile, Frank was screaming heartbrokenly, kneeling next to Gerard and pounding on the stage. He ran at the burning Hannah but was stopped by Ray and Mikey, who didn’t want Frank to burn up, too.
Bob fell to his knee’s and put his ear to Gerard’s chest. He waited a few moments, then lifted his head and screamed to the heavens, “Gerard is dead!”