Status: In Progress

One Heart With Two Owners

Bye, Bye

*Zacky’s P.O.V.*

I really hoped I was wrong of what our manager Daniel just said. He really couldn’t be serious of faking a relationship that no longer existed just because she was pregnant. I’ve had my doubts from the beginning that this baby might be from her but that wasn’t the case right now. I think Brian knew the answer as good as I did but if Daniel couldn’t accept our relationship then I would quit as well. No one was about to force me what I should do or how the fans would react if they would find out about a simple thing like this. We were living in the 21th century and it shouldn’t be really a problem unless you were on of the conservative’s people that believed every word that was written down in the bible. See I have no problem with people believing in God, I just never understood why it was necessary to go to a church for that.

“Then you know what my answer will be” Brian said and was about to leave the room but I stopped him.

“Zee, you know what I think about that. Why shall I fake something that isn’t true? Do you really want me to play a happy relationship with Chelle while you are just next to me and pretend there isn’t anything?” he whispered to me.

I shook my head but I still hold him onto his arm. The last word hasn’t yet been spoken.

“Do you really want to play now the master and we are only your fucking puppets?” I was walking towards to him.

“You are the band and that means you do the music and I’m responsible for the marketing. You have no idea how that business works.”

I chuckled of amusement. I try to remember why we were actually choosing him as our manager. Whether we were drunk, on drugs or just totally blind.

“Stop with this” Matt said a bit louder pointing whether at me or Daniel.

“I just …”

I got interrupted by Matt though.

“Not you Zacky” he made a gesture that I should be quiet “My friends are right. It’s probably not the right way to do. I have to admit to myself that I’ve struggled a long time with this idea both being now closer than just friends, but the only thing that matters is that they are happy. What are you trying to do buddy? To make us look like a boy band that is living a perfect life and is all happy? Life’s not perfect and our fans do know that. You better care about do some marketing for our music instead of sticking your nose into our private lives. Otherwise we have to look for someone new. I guess I’m speaking here for the whole band.”

That was quite a surprise by Matt, in a really positive way. People do change and learn from their mistakes but that was quite a turn. Brian’s jaw dropped down and he was watching the scenery quietly.

“Then I know what I should do now. It was a pleasure to work with you but there’s a saying that goes ‘One should leave off with an appetite’. Thanks Matt.”

Daniel was taking his suitcase and leaving the house. If I was right we really had to start looking for someone new. Maybe it was about time and the best for our new beginning.

*Matt’s P.O.V.*

I know I had to go this way. I owned this to my friends Zacky and most of all Brian. We’ve had a dream and made a promise once at school. No one would leave the band before it’s finally over. That wasn’t counting for our best friend Jimmy even though we had planned of quitting everything.
A new era with Arin has begun and I have too many plans to fulfill before I would be there only for my children and help other bands making music.

“Matthew Charles Sanders” I heard Val’s voice screaming from the right side.

I turned my head looking at her clenching her fist and quite face.

“Are you insane? You do realize that you just fired your manager right?”

“I’m not that stupid, Val thank you but you have heard him.”

“He was doing only his job” he placed her hands on her hips. “You know my sister is expecting a child from Brian. Do you want her to raise the baby alone while he is fucking his other best friend?”

“You know Brian as long as I do. He knows about his responses and when the baby is born he will help her of course but that is not the case right now. Daniel is trying to put a label on us that doesn’t have anything to do with our personality. I gave him the choice to do the marketing for our music, but he decided to leave at the end.”

“And who says that this child is even mine?” Brian added to our conversation.

Wrong time buddy. I tried to stop Brian before the real drama would begin but he was quite in his element.

“Do you know what your sweet little sister is doing when you aren’t watching? She isn’t the angel as you might think. I can’t say for sure how much she cheated on me but if I believe every story that a friend told me then you would need your both hands for counting. I really didn’t care much about that but she started to show me her real face the day when I found all my clothes on the driveway. I had no roof and Zacky was the one that gave me shelter. Now she is coming back, pretending all happy and telling me about her pregnancy. A little update for you, your father stopped her giving the money because she started to buy almost everything. It isn’t anything personal against you Val, but she’s having a problem.”

But as soon as he finished with his speech she slapped him. Val would support her sister always, no matter what she did. In the past Michelle had done a lot of embarrassing and stupid things and she always could count on Val for saving her ass over and over again.

“You better watch your tongue Mister. I had kept my mouth shut so often about your dirty affairs on tour. How many times did you fuck any underage girl somewhere hidden in the dark? I had promised to keep that for myself and now I break this fucking promise mister” she wagged with her finger in front of his face “And you really have the guts to say that my sister betrayed you with someone else? Who? The neighbor? The gardener? It is a shame of what you do now, just to jump into your friend’s bed. It’s beyond everything.”

“That’s enough” I interfered into their conversation before it was getting worse. “I don’t want to take part right now but can’t we focus on things that are more important than saying who is the father of the baby or about anyone’s relationship. I will talk with the guys” so I wanted to exclude the girls to avoid any more drama “to talk about our future and next manager. And please Val” I put my arm around her shoulder “Stay your sweet self. You both have a different view on something.”

I tried to use my sweetest smile on her and hope I could keep her in the chains for a while. The same goes for my friend Brian who was most of the time very calm but on the other hand he could get quite aggressive too when it was about to fight for the people he loves and cares the most.
So since everyone got quiet and nodded to my words I could finally breathe out. The war was finally over.

“I will call the guys for a talk then. It’s better to do these things quickly.”

*Syn’s P.O.V.*

I got really pissed off at Val’s words. If she talks Michelle looks like some angel fallen down from heaven. Glad I got the chance to see her real face before it might be too late. I distanced myself from the group and pulled Zacky outside with me.

“Are you also that surprised by Matt or am I the only one?” Zacky started the conversation and pulled his cigarettes out of his pocket.

“I’m actually also very surprised but I’m disappointed by Val. She knows how Michelle can be and what she had done but she rather pointed out my wrongs instead of looking at her. Who is the asshole at the end? It’s always the guy itself” I was still on fire.

“Better focus on the point that Matt is supportive as the other guys. They can do their little cat fight but bro’s before ho’s.”

“You are so right on that” I looked back to Matt’s house and because I didn’t see anyone I pushed Zacky against the wall to kiss him.

The taste of the cigarette was still a bit hanging on his lips as I licked over his lips. It was giving me a feeling of being free and that was needed after that conversation. I wanted to be free and would fight with all the power I’ve had. Now after Daniel seemed to be gone it just could get better unless he had somewhere his little army.

“Tonight you won’t escape me” I whispered into his ear.

“I can’t wait” he beamed at me and before he was about to kiss me again I saw someone standing on the door.

“Hi dad” I waved at him, slightly embarrassed because I didn’t know how long he was already standing there.