Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

27

“A little to the left.” Bailey said, closing one eye and tilting her head as she sat in her camp chair, navigating Sidney as he positioned the stakes for the tent. “There, perfect.” She smiled, sitting beside Missy in her own camp chair, happy to watch their men set up their tents. Oksana and Geno had made a liquor run and Beau was busy schlepping bags from the cars.

“You got it babe, all you!” Missy called, clinking together she and Bailey’s Smirnoff Ice bottles as they watched.

“Yeah baby, flex those muscles!” Bailey cheered, watching as a pink blush crawled up the back of Sidney’s neck as he shook his head.

“Put your back into it, Jimmy!” Missy added, causing the two girls to burst into giggles.

“Alright, WAGs, bags here or there?” Beau asked, carrying two large tote bags from Sidney’s truck which was parked fifteen feet away to mark their territory in the camping site. He had drapped the handles down his arms at the elbow and was flexing his biceps, pointing in different directions like someone had asked him where the gun show was.

“Oh Beau, you’re perfect.” Bailey sighed dreamily, making him laugh and Sidney turn his head to give her a pointed look.

“Your tents are so big and mine is so little and sad.” Beau said, turning over his shoulder to look at the little yellow tent, which was clearly made for one person, not much bigger than a little sleeper.

“I already asked Sid if we could have a slumber party but he said no.” Bailey pouted. Beau laughed, wondering how unamused his captain was when his girlfriend asked.

“I miss the olden days when the women did all the work and the men got to sit and drink beer.” James said loudly, making Sidney laugh. They had just put the final pole in he and Bailey’s tent, causing it to pop up.

“Wow babe, that is a big tent!” Bailey called. The selter had two separate rooms, one large and one off-shoot to the side that backed up to the woods. The ceiling was just over six feet tall.

“Baby, you wanna come in here and set up the beds while I help Neal with his tent?” Sidney called, wiping the sweat off of his forehead with his forearm.

“Yeah!” She called back, setting her Smirnoff in the cupholder of her chair, looking for the Coleman mattress box by their pile of things. She found the box, laying out the mattress in the spacious tent before hooking it up to the battery-operated pump. When the mattress was plump and firm she covered it with the bedding she brought along, trying her best to make it as close to their bed at home with fitted sheets, a chunky knit blanket and a comforter, piling on the pillows. She was glad they sprang for the mattress with the shallow inflatable headboard that she could prop pillows against. Bailey took it upon herself to set up the rest of the tent, lining up their separate suitecases in the small room of the tent, hanging the camping lantern from the hook on the roof and grabbing one of six bug spray cans to line the outside of the door and windows of the tent before dousing herself again.

“Bailey, you’re seriously flammable right now, stop spraying that near the drinks.” Missy scolded playfully.

“I am not getting Canadian malaria up here.” She said sternly.

“Hey woman! Come do the rest of this!” James called, ushering to their now erect tent. “I made the tent, you do the decorating.” He insisted. Bailey zipped their tent shut, twirling back down into her camp chair beside Sidney’s where there was a cold Molson waiting for him.

“We’re back!” Geno called, honking the horn of his rental as they parked their car beside their already set up tent. Bailey loved Geno and Oksana, they were so friendly and outgoing and always the life of the party. Oksana caught a bad rep because she wasn’t as confident with her English, but she was always a blast.

“Yay!” Bailey cheered with a giggle as Oksana sat down in her lap, watching as her boyfriend began unloading bottles into coolers of ice.

“Bailey, I’m hungry.” Beau whined, “can I have some food?” He asked.

“Beau, how did you come camping with no food?” Sidney asked, rolling his eyes at the youngster.

“Slipped my mind!” He insisted. Thankfully, Bailey and Sid had brought a plethora of food, way more than they would ever need for a two day camping trip.

“In the blue cooler is all our sandwiches, fruit and cheese,” she pointed to one of three coolers lined up outside of their tent. “Go nuts.”

“You’re the best.” Beau smiled, crossing in front of the bonfire pit and rutting through the cooler, coming up with two sandwiches and a banana.

Soon, all the tents were finished and Sidney, being the boyscout he was, was already planning the best way to construct an effective fire in the pit.

“Sid, it’s only three, if we want to leave the site, we don’t want to have to start a new fire.” She reminded. She had since abandoned her camp chair for his lap, letting Beau take her seat – seeing as he didn’t bring his own. To Bailey’s knowledge, the kid had brought his tent, a sleeping bag and a pillow. He absentmindedly stroked her hip as they sat in their chairs and talked, a boombox playing music from the truck. Sidney loved her little denim cutoff shorts. She wore a Penguins shirt she cut up herself, wearing a black lacey bralette underneath and her hair in a topknot.

“Daddy, you want something to drink?” Oksana asked Geno, running a finger down his chest. Bailey looked at Sidney so quickly she thought she may have snapped her neck. Geno replied in Russian, alienating everyone as he watched her very intently get up and walk to their cooler.

Daddy. Bailey mouthed to Sidney, suppressing a giggle. He shook his head with wide eyes. The crew stayed near the campsite that night, playing beanbags, drinking and building a big bonfire between their tents. Beau could tell he was definitely the seventh wheel on the trip, being constantly reminded by little shows of affection between the couples.

When Sidney went off into the woods with James to find a place to pee, Bailey grabbed her hooded sweatshirt from the truck before curling up in Beau’s lap in her camp chair.

“Missy, why are you walking like that?” She asked, pointing something she had noticed all day long, a weird little hitch in her friend’s step. Even in the dark night, Beau and Oksana could see her blush.

“I’m not walking like anything.” She insisted, grabbing another handful of marshmallows.

“You look like you went horseback riding today.” Bailey pointed out with a laugh.

“I know what you did!” Beau grinned wildly. He often heard James talking about he and Missy’s sex life in the locker room, and even though they hadn’t been in the locker room for weeks, he knew about one thing that he had been trying to get Missy to agree to.

“The fuck you do.” Her eyes narrowed at the little surfer.

“James you dog!” Beau hooted as the forward and his captain returned to the campsite.

“James!” Missy squealed, rather unhappy with her fiancé.

“I’ve been gone! How have I done something wrong?” He laughed, sitting down in his chair. Sidney gave Bailey a pointed look as he hunkered back down in his own camp chair, Beau’s arms around her middle as she looked rather settled in his lap.

“What did you tell Beau about us having sex?” She squealed. Bailey’s eyes popped open.

“Missy!” She gasped, finally catching on to what Beau was implying.

“He put it up her butt.” He whispered into Bailey’s ear, causing her to burst into such hard laughter, she would have fallen out of the chair if it weren’t for Beau.

“He convinced me!” She threw her hands into the air. Sidney looked at Bailey with raised brows.

“Can you convince her?” Sidney asked sticking a thumb in Bailey’s direction, making James holler with a laugh.

“What’s wrong with that?” Oksana asked from Geno’s lap as he stroked her leg.

“It wasn’t that bad!” Missy shrugged, “it’s not going to become a regular occurrence, especially with my loudmouth soon to be husband, but it wasn’t that bad.” James rolled his eyes.

“I thought it was great.” James shrugged, cracking open a new beer.

“It is great!” Geno boomed, making Oksana giggle.

“I’ve done it.” Beau volunteered.

“No you haven’t!” Bailey gasped, looking down at her blonde little angel. “With who?!”

“My prom date.” He smiled, revealing all of his teeth.

“Ew, ew, ew.” She climbed out of his lap before making herself at home in Sidney’s. “You guys are all gross!” She pointed a finger around the group.

“Sorry, Sid.” James grinned, leaning back into his chair.

“Don’t knock it till you try it!” Missy giggled, loving how embarrassed Bailey was getting.

“I will not be trying it.” She held up a finger. “We will not be trying it.” She looked up at Sidney who simply smiled, taking another drink of his beer, letting his free hand wander up her thigh to the hem of her cutoffs. She slapped his hand away, pulling her knees up to her chest, causing him to laugh.

Their bonfire was fun, probably the most fun Sidney had in a while with his teammates since the last few weeks he had seen them, they were being kicked out of the playoffs. Soon, Geno and Oksana and Missy and James called it a night. Beau crawled into his little tent and Sidney held open the door flap for Bailey.

“Do you think Geno and Oksana have really weird kinky sex?” She giggled quietly as she got undressed for bed. Sidney watched from the air mattress as she shimmied out of her shorts and sweatshirt, dropping her t-shirt as well, leaving her in her little Batman boy shorts and black lace bra a she looked for her pajamas.

Sidney let his head fall back to the pillow as she shimmied out her panties, bending over to step into her little boxers. Bailey pulled a long-sleeve tee over her head before turning back to the mattress.

“Sid.” She laughed, seeing his erection tent up his sweatpants.

“C’mere.” He curled a finger at her with a sleepy grin.

“Okay Daddy.” She giggled, making him laugh too as she flopped down onto the mattress.

“That kind of freaks me out, don’t do that.” He laughed.

“I can’t believe Missy and James have anal sex.” She whispered with a scrunch of her nose.

“I told you! People do it!” He insisted, making her roll her eyes. “And no more sitting in Beau’s lap, he doesn’t need the encouragement.” He added.

“But Beau’s so cute and snuggly.” She teased, straddling his hips and laying on his chest, her legs falling to either side of his body.

“His ego needs to be taken down like ten peg.” Sidney added, sucking in breath of air as she pressed her hips against his. “Baby.” He groaned.

“Sidney, I’m not having sex with you five feet from our friends.” She rolled her eyes, bringing the comforter up to cover their bodies. Sidney’s cock twitched as she tickled the hair that lead from his bellybutton to the top of his boxers.

“Then please don’t do that.” He grit his teeth as she teased his erection with her fingers.

“Baby, I said I wouldn’t have sex with you.” She grinned as she lowered her head to his lap.

Sidney’s head dropped back to the pillow again as the warmth of her mouth enveloped him.

- - -

They had been on a nature hike for about an hour, leading up to a lake when they stopped for sandwiches. Sidney laid out his flannel on the ground for Bailey to sit on. After the phenomenal blow job she gave him the night earlier while Geno and Oksana had loud sex, he would do just about anything she asked.

“Baby, don’t move.” Sidney said as he caught sight of a creepy crawly on Bailey’s shoulder over her t-shirt.

“What, what – what is it?” She asked, eyes wide as her ponytail flicked around, looking for something on her person.

“Bails, I said don’t move.” He rolled his eyes.

“Aw shit, Bailey, there’s a tarantula on you.” Beau paused mid-bite of his sandwich and let his eyes grow big.

“What!” She squeaked, jumping up from the ground and stomping around in a circle, flapping her hands. “Sid! Get it off! Get it off!” She felt faint. Sidney stood up, grabbing her shoulders and brushing off the caterpillar that had taken up residence on the blonde.

“It was a caterpillar.” He said, trying his best to keep a straight face as hers broke from sheer panic to embarrassment. Bailey turned on her heel, marching right up to Beau and decking him on the shoulder.

“You suck!” She frowned, “I should kick you but I’m not that mean!” She wagged a finger at him. She marched back over to her little flannel picnic blanket and plopped down beside Sidney.

“Baby, just for future reference, no tarantulas in these woods.” He assured, kissing her cheek.

“Hush.” She mumbled, taking another bite of her peanut butter and banana sandwich. When they finished up their lunches, they picked up their space before pushing on further. Bailey demanded Beau carry her on his back the rest of the way. Sidney was content just to carry his backpack with their towels and a pair of sweashirts.

“This is nice!” Geno smiled as they reached the break in the woods where the lake was nestled between the trees. There was a family at the opposite end of the lake, swimming and grilling on shore.

“Look!” Missy said excitedly, pointing about forty feet down the shore to where a rope was hanging from a sturdy tree branch. “Rope swing!” She said excitedly. The girls dropped their shorts and sweatshirts, leaving on their sandals as they ran down to the rope swing. Luckily, they could mount the rope from a platform of earth before swinging out over the lake about a ten foot drop.

“Be careful!” Sidney called, unpacking their backpacks a bit as Missy claimed the first ride, gripping the rope before getting a running start and swinging out over the lake, feet leaving the ground as she became airborne.

“Woo hoo!” She laughed before dropping into the water, making a big splash before surfacing. “Come in! The water’s warm!” She smiled, treading in one place. Oksana grabbed the rope next, swinging out, she did her best Tarzan call before dropping into the water.

“Lord.” Sidney sighed as he watched his girlfriend climb the rope before winding up and darting across the grass. He held his breath as she did a back flip after letting go of the rope, screaming happily as she landed in the water. “She’s fearless.” He shook his head with a smile. Beau jumped from the platform itself, pulling off a skateboard-looking trick, spinning in a few circles before landing with a giant splash.

Soon, as everyone was in the water, they had a great time relaxing and shooting the breeze. As the afternoon went on and the water cooled off, they group headed back to the campsite. They were going to rest for a bit before going into town to check out the putt putt course just outside of the campgrounds.

Sidney was packing a few things into the truck when they returned to the tents. Bailey hopped in quickly, shimmying out of her clothes and swimsuit before getting into the bed. His eyes grew to the size of saucers as he opened the tent to reveal his naked girlfriend laying in their bed.

“I believe you said you would be willing to check me for ticks?” She asked with a come-hither smile.

“Ready and willing.” He replied, dropping his backpack.
♠ ♠ ♠
fun chapter for hump day :)
would love to hear some feedback from some of the 291 subscribers!
it would be most most most appreciated!
xo