Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

26

Sidney was relieved to see Bailey at the airport that morning, he had a great time at the draft. It was refreshing to see so many young kids getting to live their dreams and start their careers.

“Welcome home, Mr. Crosby.” She cheered, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her nose into his chest. “Life on the plantation is dreadful boring without you.” She said dramatically, making her roll her eyes. “And now I get you all to myself for five days – no sharing.” She insisted.

“No sharing.” He agreed, taking the car keys from her and slipping into the driver’s seat of the little silver Mercedes.

“Babe, I forgot to tell you, there’s a weird noise coming from my dance studio, I think there’s a mouse in there or something.” She frowned.

“A mouse?” He asked, pulling out of the airport parking lot.

“Yeah, will you check? I don’t wanna open the door.” She said, lacing her fingers with his across the center console.

“Okay.” He grinned, shaking his head.

The drive back to the house went by agonizingly slow for Bailey, she was so excited for him to see the new addition to their family. She grabbed his overnight bag, dropping it in the doorway to the laundry room before heading downstairs, peeking her had into the studio to see the puppy sleeping on his paws beside his water dish with a chew toy under his hind leg. It looked like he had tired himself out. She carefully closed the door before heading up to the main level where Sidney was checking his cell and drinking a blue Powerade.

“Babe, there is definitely something in the studio, will you come look? I have music in there, but I don’t want to go in there and grab it.” She bit her lip. Sidney puffed up his chest a bit as he turned from the kitchen island.

“I’ll take care of it, Sherriff.” He assured her, “let’s check it out.” He said, leading the way downstairs. Bailey got jittery as they approached the studio door. He knocked on it jokingly, “any mice in there?” When he was met with a little yip in return, he looked at Bailey with wide eyes.

“Sounds big.” She grinned wildly. Sidney cautiously cracked the door open a few inches, enough for the golden retriever pup’s snout to fit, licking wildly at the gap in the door.

“Oh man!” Sidney laughed happily, eyes crinkling with happiness. He opened the door further for his feet to be attacked by the little boy who was hopping around the carpet. “Hi there, big guy!” He greeted, sitting right down on the carpeted hallway, causing the little dog to climb right in his lap, sticking his cold, wet nose all over Sidney’s shirt as he sniffed him out. “Baby!” He looked up at Bailey, “he’s for me?” He asked, pausing and lifting the pup to check between his legs. “Yep – he’s for me?” He asked again.

“Happy offseason.” She smiled, sitting down on the carpet as well, catching the eye of the puppy who came barreling towards her four paws at a time. “Hi baby boy.” She giggled, “go see Daddy, he’s excited to meet you!” She patted his little butt back towards Sidney. Sidney didn’t want to let Bailey see him mist up. He had wanted a golden retriever puppy for so long and Bailey had picked him a perfect one.

“Hi there, buddy.” Sidney laughed, lifting the dog into his arms. “Hi.” He said again with his cute, awkward giggle. “You are exactly what I wanted.” He grinned. “Does this little guy have a name?” He asked Bailey who stared at the pair adoringly.

“No name yet.” She shook her head. “The family that ran the kennel, their two little girls named him Zeus, but I haven’t been calling him anything in case you wanted to name him something else.” She assured.

“I think Zeus is a great name!” Sidney said excitedly, “huh boy? Zeus?” he asked. “Come on, boy, let’s go run around the backyard!” He said, scooping the puppy up under one arm. “Thank you, you’re incredible.” Sidney said, placing a hand on Bailey’s cheek and kissing her tenderly. She broke the kiss with a loud laugh as Zeus pressed h is cold nose right into her cleavage. “No getting fresh with Mama.” He said jokingly. “That’s my job.”

Bailey and Sidney ran upstairs, dodging out on to the patio with Belle hot on their heels as they set Zeus down in the grass, watching as he immediately flopped onto his back and started rolling around.

“What a funny little guy.” Sidney laughed, getting the pup to chase him through the backyard. Sidney rolled onto the grass, letting the pup win and climb all over him. “Oh my God you are so cute.” He laughed as Zeus climbed atop Sidney’s chest, setting his chin down and sighing.

“Happy baby?” Bailey asked as Belle sat in her lap, happy to let her mother scratch her behind the ears.

“Very.” Sidney beamed up at her from the grass. “Thank you.” He said again.

Half an hour later both Sidney and Zeus were asleep on the couch, the puppy’s big paws on Sidney’s chest and his head resting between them. He had tired them out running around in the yard and Sidney had been a little jet-lagged from his flight home from Florida.

Bailey snapped a photo of the two before sending it off to Missy and heading into the kitchen where she was seeing what she had for dinner possibilities. Her phone vibrated with a text.

From: Missy
Too cute! Can you imagine what he’s going to look like with a baby on his chest?


Bailey rolled her eyes.

To: Missy
One dependent life form at a time.


- - -

“Zeus! Belle!” Bailey called from the back patio of Sidney’s Nova Scotia home. The two dogs fell over each other racing to the door, immediately finding their food bowls full. They had arrived that morning and Bailey was for the most part – unpacked. Missy and James as well as Beau and Evgeni Malkin would be arriving the next day with his girlfriend, Oksana. Beau lived at home during the summer and was always looking for reasons to leave his parent’s house.

“Wine?” Sidney asked from the kitchen.

“Please.” She smiled, plating up their dinner. Sidney had grilled steaks that afternoon while Bailey put together parmesan risotto and a green salad. She had even made Sidney’s guilty pleasure dessert – Snickers salad – which was essentially just diced green apple and snickers bars tossed in cool whip. Soon they were seated at the dining room table while Belle slept by the fireplace and Zeus went to town on a rawhide bone.

“To us.” Sidney held up his beer to her wine glass.

“To us.” She smiled, clinking them together. “It’s gorgeous here.” She sighed, biting into her perfectly cooked steak. Sidney always knew just how she liked it, borderline between medium and medium well.

“My plan is to retire here unless I get a job somewhere as a coach.” He smiled, taking a bite of his steak. “I used to be here all summer every summer.” He added.

“Until little ‘ole me came along.” She joked.

“Something like that.” He grinned.

“Taylor’s okay taking the dogs when we go camping?” She asked.

“Is a seventeen year old girl okay watching a puppy for a weekend?” He asked with a raised brow.

“Point taken.” She laughed. “I’m excited for Missy and James to get here.” She added.

“I’m ready for them to get here, party here and then leave.” He looked at her pointedly.

“Sid.” She admonished.

“I want alone time.” He shrugged as if he was entitled to it. “I always have to share you with other people.” She grinned at the small whine in his voice.

“You don’t have to share me tonight.’ She said casually, looking up at him with a bite of her risotto. Sidney’s eyes darkened as he bit into his steak again. “Besides, it will be fun to have everyone here for camping.” She tried her best to sound excited.

“It’s going to be fun.” He insisted, knowing she had stocked up on things like Purell, baby wipes and bug spray. “I got an air mattress, we have a nice big tent.” He began

“And why would we need a nice big tent? Just us, right? Unless you’re going to take me up on my offer with Beau?” She asked, making him roll his eyes at her.

“For the record, no.” He began, “But I do need a tent big enough that I can stand up in it. I hate crouching.” He said very matter-of-fact. Twenty minutes later, when Sidney had loaded the last dish into the dishwasher, he went looking for his little camper, finding her on the back patio looking out at the lake.

“The water is so pretty.” She smiled as he trapped her against the deck railing with this arms, pressing his front to her back and kissing her neck. “You still going to take me fishing?” She asked, turning in his arms to face him.

“Yeah.” He nodded, looking out to see his docked boat just beyond the edge of his yard, the moonlight glinting off of the water in the dark night.

“And teach me how to golf?” She asked, trailing a finger down his chest.

“Mhm.” She nodded again, smirking at her.

“And swim?” She asked before ducking under his arm to slowly walk away from him inching down the deck stairs.

“I think you know perfectly well how to swim.” He grinned, gulping as she pulled her v-neck over her head.

“What a better way to find out than to dive in, right?” She asked before dashing across the open lawn. Sidney took off of after her, shedding his shirt as well. She stopped at the end of the dock, stepping out of her shorts. Sidney figured she’d jump in, but she took it a step further, reaching around her back and unhooking her bra, throwing it at him before shimmying out of her little pink panties and diving into the water.

Sidney nearly fell on his ass twice trying to catch up with her as he ran out of his clothes before jumping in after her. She giggled as she tried to evade him, swimming around the dock to dodge his grabby hands.

“Come here.” He laughed, finally getting her in his grasp, bear hugging his arms around her to make sure she couldn’t get away. Bailey wrapped her legs around his waist, giggling as his penis bumped into her a few times.

“Hi Mr. Crosby.” She said innocently.

“Hi Sherriff.” He replied before kissing her softly.

“You don’t have any weirdo neighbors that are gonna zoom by on a jet ski and see my tits or something, do you?” She asked, making him toss his head back with a laugh.

“No.” He shook his head. “I own this part of the lake, no trespassing.” He added.

“Such power.” She sighed femininely, kissing him again, feeling his erection grow. “Baby, I love you, but I’m not going to fuck you in a lake, I’m already worried a fish is going to bite my vagina.” She warned, making Sidney laugh even harder, jostling all of his good parts against her.

“There are no piranha in this lake,” he began, looking back to the dock to see his inner-tube lying on the dry wood. He kicked them closer to the big floatie, dragging it down into the water before lifting her onto it, making her squeal as he feigned dropping her. It was a feat for Sidney to grab the two handles on the top of the tube and lift himself over it without capsizing the tube.

Bailey just loved the way his biceps looked holding him over her.

“Are we really going to do this?” She giggled. “Your ass looks incredible in the moonlight.” She added, making him roll his eyes. “So pale.” She purred. Her giggles subsided when she felt the velvety head of his cock tease her entrance before pushing in. “Jeezus!” She gasped, “that’s cold.” She shivered.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Sidney hissed. He was gold and she was fiery hot, his eyes crossed behind his lids. Bailey brought his body down to hers, hugging him tightly as he grabbed purchase across his back. He kept his knees on the edge of the tub, balancing the other half of his body on his elbows so they didn’t tip.

“Baby, go.” She nudged him on the ass. “Hard and fast.” She added, biting his earlobe. Sidney took three deep strokes, getting his bearings. Once he was sure he wasn’t going to last more than thirty seconds, he started to mean it, stroking into her at a fast rhythm, pumping deeper with each thrust of his hips.

He didn’t break his pace, leaning down to kiss her neck. When she pulled as he pushed, he sunk his teeth into her neck, making her squeal and buck her hips up to meet him again, pulling as hard as she could with her muscles.

“Fuck! Bailey!” He roared, “if you do that again, game over.” He panted, feeling a cold sweat forming across his forehead. Bailey grinned, feeling sneaky, she reached down between the two of them. Sidney thought maybe she was going to speed herself up, but he was wrong. She lightly grasped his balls, giving them a light squeeze, making his hips rocket forward and nearly knocking them off of the tube.

“Come on, baby.” She cooed into his ear. Sidney had nothing to prove.

“A little more.” He whispered, picking up his pace again. She was happy to comply, massaging him as he rocked into her. He reached down after licking his pointer finger, poising it over her clit. He bottomed out, making her gasp and flicked his fingers over her bundle of nerves, making her squeak out a noise he had never heard before. “You like that?” He asked. She nodded, biting her lip. It only took him two more times to set her off, making him reach his limit, too. When he was done, he collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily and making her giggle. She wrapped her arms around him, burrowing her fingers into his hair and rubbing her scalp.

When Bailey opened her mouth to speak, they both heard the roar of a boat engine crossing through their bay.

Sidney sat up so quickly, he barely heard Bailey scream as they both dumped into the lake.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy tuesday!
i have the next three chapters written out, comment with your predictions ;)
xo