Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

38

Bailey rolled over in her sleep, waking up slowly as the sunlight filtered into the bedroom from the open blinds above their bed. She peeped her eyes open slowly to see a sleeping Sadie facing her from her portable crib beside her bed.

“Good morning, Ms. Sadie.” She greeted quietly, reaching over and pulling her crib closer to her side of the bed, she closed her eyes again. Sidney had been on a two-day road trip as the pre-season began and was due home that day around one. So for now, she would sleep in just a bit later before getting up and greeting the day.

An hour later, when she woke, Sadie was smiling at her Mommy with her chubby little cheeks and brown eyes, sucking on her own fingers.

“You look hungry, babe.” She laughed. At ten to ten, she was overdue for breakfast. Bailey quickly fed Sadie, taking her into the nursery and changing her into Sidney’s favorite outfit on her. She snapped a photo and sent it to her husband, knowing that he had a hard time leaving his family for the first away game of the year.

To: Sid
Miss you, Daddy, come home soon!
She captioned.

It took moments for him to reply, knowing that they were on the plane back from Anaheim.

From: Sid
Can’t wait to get home and kiss my girls. Can I take you ladies out for lunch?
He replied.

To Sid
We’ll be ready!
She replied.

Sadie was having the time of her life reaching up and playing with the little mobile over her crib as Bailey used the bathroom and took a lightning-fast shower. She paused as she looked over her body in the mirror. She was twelve pounds off of her pre-pregnancy weight thanks to the day-care center at her gym and Sidney who would grill a week’s worth of chicken for her at a time so she could pre-plan her meals.

Changing into a dark wash pair of jeggings and a soft, black sweater, she quickly tied her hair up into her signature braids and applied a red lip, looking very appropriate for September. Sadie watched with curious eyes from her blanket on the ground in the family room as Zeus circled her before lying down and resting his head on her little chunky legs. She made a loud noise of contentment as his warm head felt soft on her skin.

Zeus loved to snuggle with Sadie when she was having playtime on the floor. He especially liked when she would scream happily when he would lick her little baby toes. Belle, however, was more likely to sit a few feet back and stare at the little bald baby than to interact with her.

“Zeus are you watching Ms. Sadie?” Bailey asked, watching as her daughter’s face split into a big gummy smile as his cold nose pushed all over her warm tummy through her pink onesie. That day she was donning a pink onesie, green pants and a pink and green headband with a big pink flower. Seven motnhs old and she was still bald as the day she was born.

Sadie watched on as her mother moved about the family room, picking up various items before sitting down to fold laundry, occasionally pausing to make silly faces at her. Sadie waved her fists around as Bailey’s phone rang.

“Hello Mr. Crosby.” She answered, sandwiching the iPhone between her ear and shoulder.

“Hi baby.” He replied, instantly making her knees a little weak. “I’m almost home, we arrived ahead of time.” He continued, “pick you up in 20?” He asked.

“We will be ready!” She said, finishing the last t-shirt of Sidney’s. True to his word, twenty minutes later, Sidney held the door open to the garage for Bailey as she carried Sadie to her car seat. After bucking the little girl in, she turned, kissing Sidney in greeting. “Hi, love.” She smiled.

“Hi there, Sherriff.” He greeted in return before holding her door open for him. They arrived at the restaurant Sidney chose for lunch, not too far from their practice facility. Patrons ‘ooh’d’ and ‘aww’d’ over Sadie as she flirted, smiling at her new friends and blinking her big, baby owl eyes.

“Sadie are you a big flirt?” Bailey asked, smiling as Sadie waved her fists in the air at the sound of her mother’s voice. “How was the flight?” She asked, looking over her menu, even though she already knew what she was going to order.

“Fine, Marc is always beating me at Call of Duty and it’s starting to get old.” He frowned like a little boy, making her laugh.

“Daddy and Mama are thinking of coming to visit before it gets too cold.” She said, recalling her quick conversation from earlier in the day with her mother.

“And bringing Travis?” Sidney asked of his favorite member of her family.

“Probably.” She nodded, “he wants to see the baby.” She said, looking over to Sadie who was more than happy sucking on her fists and staring lovingly up at her Daddy.

“You hungry?” He asked Sadie, who batted her long lashes. Not five minutes later, she was sucking away at a bottle as Sidney held her, making silly faces and absolutely killing the wait staff at the restaurant who swooned over the little girl with the flower on her head and the mile-long lashes.

When their lunches arrived, Bailey dug into her buffalo chicken salad right away, but eyed up Sidney’s steak carefully. She had to admit it looked quite good. Sidney cut up his sirloin as he baby-talked Sadie as she watched her Daddy with low-slung eyelids. Now that she was fed, she was ready for a nap again.

“Babe?” Bailey asked lightly. Sidney looked up at her. “Can I have a bite of that?” She asked. Sidney grinned, cutting off a little piece of his sirloin and setting it on the edge of her salad bowl. “I don’t know what it is, but red meat looks good.” She said, quickly cutting up the little piece and popping some in her mouth. “Also, Missy and James said they would baby sit tonight.” She gave him an innocent look.

Sidney’s dark eyes snapped to hers. He loved his baby girl more than anything, but since her arrival, his alone time with his wife and completely and utterly vanished. He was pretty sure that they had only made love ten times since she was born – and not for the lack of trying.

“Perfect.”

“Does your body know you had a baby seven months ago?” Sidney asked as his wife appeared in the kitchen that night, their little girl off with Missy and James. She blushed at his words as she swayed from side to side in her little black dress, which finally fit her after months of dedication to working out and eating right.

“You’re sweet.” She kissed his cheek. He was washing up after dinner, steak and potatoes as per her request. “Dinner was perfect.” Sidney’s chest puffed up. He loved being the grill master of the house – knowing exactly how she liked her steak cooked.

“What do you want to do?” He asked, drying off the last dish and turning his back to the sink, leaning against the small slab of marble that lined the sink.

“Hmm… what to do…” She tapped her chin. “Let’s go watch a movie in the theater.” She tugged in he hem of his t-shirt. He nodded, agreeing that it sounded nice to sit in a dark, cool room and watch a movie. “I’m going to run and change.” She said, turning and heading towards the staircase.

“Grab my basketball shorts!” He called, turning to the cupboard to grab a bag of red Swedish fish and a box of Whoppers for himself. He grinned, seeing Bailey hop down the stairs in a pair of her Nike Pro shorts and one of his t-shirts. He laughed as she approached him, twirling a finger in a circle to turn around and happily hopped onto his back.

“Downstairs, Crosby.” She laughed. He carried her down to the basement and into the theater, adjusting the heat just a bit before settling her into the loveseat and walking back to the touchscreen that controlled the projector.

“What do you wanna watch, babe?” He asked, scrolling through the Netflix suggestions.

“Something scary!” She called back to him, grabbing two throw blankets and snuggling down. Sidney rolled his eyes, knowing that she didn’t care much for scary movies, but would watch them anyway for him.

Sidney selected the original Halloween, dimming the lights and joining her on the loveseat. He leaned back against the arm of the sofa, pulling her between his legs to rest against his chest during the opening credits.

“Do you think Sadie is asleep?” She asked, looking up at him.

“Yes.” He nodded, eyes on the screen.

“Do you think she got enough to eat for dinner?” Bailey asked.

“Yes.” He nodded again.

“But do you think – ”

“Bails, Sadie is fine, it’s not their first time watching him.” He insisted, “relax a little, Mama.” He rubbed a hand down her back. Bailey felt herself melt a little more into him under her blanket. She didn’t love scary movies, but she did love old movies, and this one was pretty old. Sidney grinned a little bit every time she jumped, nibbling a bit on her Swedish fish.

Bailey bit back a laugh when she could feel her husband getting turned on during one of the gratuitous sex scenes in the films.

“I’m pretty sure no one wore bras in the seventies.” She commented.

“And everyone had the same haircut.” He pointed out.

“Baby.” She laughed, wiggling around to feel his erection poking into her lap.

“I can’t help it.” He all but whined, eyes fluttering for a moment as she moved against him. Bailey grinned as she settled down, occasionally giving a little wiggle or twist of her hips against him. She grinned to herself as his hands slid down to rest just under the elastic waistband of her shorts, giving her cheeks a squeeze.

“Sid.” She laughed.

“Shh, just go with it.” He countered, making her burst into giggles. Sidney rubbed up and down her back, teasing her skin with light touches and exhaling softly into her ear. After five minutes, Bailey was squeamish.

“Cut it out.” She whispered in a hush.

“Cut what out?” He asked, breathing into her ear once more.

“Ah, fuck it.” She said with a huff, grabbing the waistband of his shorts and yanking them down to find him fully erect. “No boxers?” She asked, surprised as she stood, wiggling out of her tight shorts.

“No panties.” He pointed out her own missing garment. She laughed, climbing on top of him, no time for ceremony as she slowly sank down, causing the both of them to sigh in pleasure. “This never gets old.” He smiled, hands finding her hips as she rocked on top of him.

“Shh.” She pressed a finger to his lips.

“Boobies.” He grinned, happy at his freedom to touch his wife’s breasts as much as he wanted now that her body was back to it’s pre-pregnancy state and he no longer had to ask permission for worry of sore nipples. Pregnancy was weird.

“Oh my god, sex is so good.” Bailey all but whined. Sidney was just happy to be used as her personal jungle gym. “We need to have baby sitters more often.” She gasped as his thumb made contact with her clit. “Yes, yes, yes.” She chanted, secretly loving the cocky look on Sidney’s face.

Sidney would never say it out loud, but he was relieved that Bailey had opted for a cesarean. He had no idea what to expect from post-natural birth sex. He loved how tight and hot she was around him.

“Fuck.” He grunted, hips thrusting up to meet hers as she tried harder and harder to reach her peak. With his thick fullness inside of her and his thumb ringing her bell with each push, she was about to come undone. Sidney would meet her there. “Come on, baby.” He encouraged, giving her just enough to comply.

Sidney watched with dark eyes as Bailey trembled, attempting to collect herself as she came down from her orgasm. He liked the way her little lips would pout, her hard nipples, and the sheen of goose bumps over her tanned skin, still clinging on to the last bit of her summer bronze.

“Shit.” She sighed, making him laugh.

“Mouth.” He protested weakly. Suddenly, with a loud noise and a flash of light, another camper was murder on the projector screen in front of them, causing Bailey to scream and jump.

Sidney burst into laughter, wrapping his arms around her and bringing her down to lie on his chest.

“Is it bad that I have no interest whatsoever in finishing this movie?” She asked with a smile as she looked up at him.

“No.” He shook his head. “I want to eat our dinner leftovers and get into bed.” He admitted. “And see what’s new on Netflix.” He added, making her grin selfishly. She loved that she had turned him into a little Netflix junkie.

“Old, married life.” She sighed, jokingly.

“The life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hi everyone! i'm so incredibly sorry for the wait! my personal life has been nuts, i've been interviewing left and right for jobs and i can hardly keep my schedule straight much less find time to write.
however, i have a day off from prep and interviews tomorrow, so i do plan to get a fair bit of writing done.
it's almost chapter 40! crazy! i can't believe how long this story has gotten! please comment if you're still enjoying Bailey and Sidney :)

also, i have now decided my next story may either be a good girl/bad boy or bad girl/good boy story. with that information, who would you like to see as the male lead? i LOVE to hear your suggestions!
xoxoxoxo