Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

06

Sidney glanced at his phone for the umpteenth time that morning, knee bouncing under the table as he struggled to focus on the task at hand. Thankfully, he had taken a seat near the back of the room during the video session.

“What’s up with you, Sid?” Pascal Dupuis asked, nudging his longtime friend and Captain.

“Nothing.” Sidney replied quickly, tucking his iPhone into his shorts pocket.

“Come on, really?” Pascal gave him a pointed look.

“It’s Bailey.” He sighed.

“Who is Bailey?” Duper replied, the two of them whispering like young boys in church school.

“This girl I’m… seeing.” He trailed off, feeling the heat crawling up the back of his neck.

“A girl?” Duper asked, eyes wide. “Since when did you start seeing girls?” He asked, making Sidney roll his eyes.

“We’ve been seeing each other for about five weeks now.” Sidney shrugged. “I’ve text her twice today and she hasn’t said anything back.” He finished.

“Oh man,” Duper shook his head, “When was the last time you text her?” He asked.

“Like two hours ago.” Sidney said pointedly, wondering if he was being ridiculous or not.

“So, she hasn’t text you in two hours and now you think she might be dead?” Duper asked.

“She hasn’t text me all morning.” Sidney said sharply, causing Pascal to put his hands up in his defense.

“Did you try calling? Maybe she’s busy or sleeping, or doesn’t have her phone with her.” Pascal insisted. She always has her phone with her. Sidney thought to himself.

“I’m going to swing by her place after this.” Sidney said firmly.

“Gentlemen, come on, just give me five more minutes.” Dan asked, speaking to his Captain and the Quebecois.

“Sorry.” Sidney said quietly. True to his word, Dan was finished five minutes later. They had a morning skate the next day and left for Buffalo the following morning. Sidney made it out to his car, hopping into the sleek little Mercedes before rolling over to Bailey’s apartment building. He checked the clock and thought maybe she’d appreciate a drink from Starbucks.

He grabbed a green tea with honey for himself and a soy chai latte for her, something he’d seen her order before. Bailey’s doorman didn’t even blink when Sidney breezed past him to the elevator.

He rang her doorbell once, and could instantly hear the scratching of Belle’s little paws against the hardwood floors in the apartment. Not two minutes later the door opened to reveal Bailey and Sidney could feel his Adam’s apple bob. Her long hair was tousled and her eyes were sleepy as she donned a miniscule pair of girl-cut boxers and a white camisole tank tap. His eyes were trained on her eyes so as to not wander and lock onto her now-hard nipples that were visible from under the thin cotton.

“Sidney?” She asked, rubbing at one of her eyes. “What time is it?” She asked.

“It’s nine.” He said sheepishly. “I thought you’d like something to drink.” He said, offering up the white cup.

“Um yeah, come in.” She gestured him into the apartment. He instantly felt guilty, knowing he must have woken her up. He thought she was usually an early riser.

“I can go, though. You should go back to sleep.” He said, setting her drink down on the entryway table where some of her mail sat.

“Crosby, either we’re staying awake and chatting, or you’re getting in bed with me. But don’t come over just to wake me up then leave.” She said pointedly, running a hand through her waves.

“I’m sorry, I thought you’d be up by now.” He said quietly as he followed her into the apartment, kicking off his trainers.

“Come on, coat off.” She insisted, watching as he slipped out of the light jacket and hung it on the coat rack. He followed her like a lost puppy further back into the apartment and to her bedroom, a freshly painted mint-frappe.

He watched as she crawled into the bed, Belle happily diving back into her own little bed on the floor as well. The room was dark, a testament to how well her new blackout curtains must have worked. She held the comforter open for him and watched as he took off his wristwatch – happy that he had worn a pair of sweatpants to video review that morning. When he scooted into the bed and draped the comforter over the two of them, she made quick work of turning into his chest, tucking her head just under his chin.

“Bedtime, now.” She insisted, closing her eyes and tangling their legs together. Sidney hadn’t slept quite so soundly in months. Two hours later, when he awoke, he was sure it was also the latest he’d slept in months.

“Good morning,” he kissed her behind her ear. In her sleep, she had turned and firmly pressed her back up against his front.

“Good morning, Mr. Crosby.” She shifted her hips to feel his morning wood pressing against her. “You better put that thing away if you don’t plan on using it.” She said in a raspy voice, making Sidney roll his eyes. Sidney pressed his hips forward, pressing his lips to her neck.

“And if I do?” He asked, nipping at her earlobe.

“Well then, by all means, Mr. Crosby…” She grinned turning in his grasp. He pressed his lips down against hers and slid his hand up her side, bringing the flimsy tank top up against her skin.

“If you could greet me at the door every day with this outfit, that would be ideal.” He mumbled against her lips. He helped her shed the tank, revealing her naked chest to him for the first time. Perfect. He grinned.

“Every day, huh?” She asked, pressing her hips into his, making him groan softly.

“Yes, every day.” He insisted, “You are… beautiful.” He sighed, his big hand nearly spanning the space between her hipbones before he slipped his hand down into her little boxers. She laughed at the huffing noise he made as he slipped the shorts off of her body and down her legs. No panties. Sidney was in heaven.

“Your turn,” She gently pushed him down to the bed. Sidney was a willing prisoner, happy to help her shed his shirt. “Ah, ah.” She scolded, slapping his hand away as he reached up to touch her breasts. She slowly dragged his sweatpants down his legs, biting her lip as she stared at his erection as it strained against his black and grey boxer briefs. Sidney’s abs contracted as he ran her hand over his length through the cotton of his underwear.

Time for the big reveal. Bailey bit her lip as she dragged he waistband of his boxer briefs down, revealing a dark happy trail against this pale skin.

“Oh my.” She grinned, eyes on his erection. It was definitely the biggest she’d ever seen in real life and by far the biggest she’d ever actually get to use.

“Satisfactory?” She flicked her eyes up to his to see a little, cocky grin on his face.

“This will do.” She teased, leaning forward to kiss his lips again.

“Are you on the pill?” He asked, noting that she was no longer objecting to his touch as he ran his hands up and down her sides.

“Better, I get the shot.” She replied.

“I am going to take my sweet time exploring every inch of you…” Sidney trailed, “but not right now.” He finished. “Now, I just want to be inside of you.” He added.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She purred as she lightly stroked his cock in her hand, maintaining eye contact with him. A split second later, she was on her back and his lips were wrapped around her nipple while he teased her wet slit with the head of his cock, taunting her as he rubbed the head up and down against her. The tiny gasp that escaped her lips when he pushed into her lit his nerves on fire. “Sid… fuck.” She bit her lip again with a whimper. He filled her until she was taut, like the last bead of water balancing atop a penny before spilling over the edge. She needed him so much closer.

When he began to thrust slowly, she pressed his lips to his again. He cherished every whimper and moan she made as he moved inside of her. He paused to lick his pointer and middle finger before pressing them to her clit, rubbing in slow circles in sync with his thrusts. With his free hand, he wedged his palm between her lower back and the mattress, pulling her hips up and even closer to him. Everything about her body was perfect.

As he looked down at her with her eyes closed in pleasure and her bottom lip worried between her teeth, he realized just how far he’d fallen.

“Baby, “ he urged, feeling her muscles fluttering around him. He leaned down, kissing her again as he gave her three hard, deep thrusts. The pressure of her clamping down on him with her orgasm set him off, and he buried his face into her neck as he came inside of her. He could feel her pulse racing under his lips. He moved to roll off of her, but stopped when he felt her legs stopping him.

“No.” She mewled, “you feel so good.” She panted. Sidney was more than happy to comply, but didn’t want to crush her. Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled over carefully, resting her body on top of his. He pulled the comforter back over their intertwined bodies, kissing her temple several times as she rest her head on his chest. “Mm...that was… perfect.” She purred.

“You’re perfect.” Sidney countered, rubbing a hand up her bare back.

“Your ass is perfect.” She replied, earning a slap to her own bare cheeks, making her giggle.

“I know, but I like to think I have some other redeeming qualities as well.” He grinned, feeling rather proud that she was too wiped to even look him in the eye.

“Hmm.” Was Bailey’s reply.

“Don’t you think?” He teased.

“Hmm.” She mumbled again.

“Too tired for a sassy little comeback?” He replied.

“Hmm.”

“Want me to be quiet?”

“Hmm.”
♠ ♠ ♠
a short sweet little chapter.
comment if you enjoyed!
xo