Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

07

“Baby, wake up.” Sidney nuzzled against Bailey’s neck. “I have breakfast.” He insisted. No response, “I wanna kiss you.” He tried, pressing his lips to her throat. No response. “I’m naked.” He laughed when her eyes popped open.

“No you’re not.” She mumbled, closing her eyes again.

“Ah, ah, wake up.” He whined. “The sun is shining, it’s Sunday, we have nowhere to go and nothing to do.” He said, rubbing her shoulders. Bailey didn’t mind in the least that Sidney had taken up almost a permanent residence in her apartment over the past week and a half, but the key difference between the two of them was that he was an early riser and she loved to sleep in.

Bailey turned on her back, opening her eyes to reveal a smiling Sidney, and thought to herself that she’d only be so lucky to wake up to his face every day.

“What’s for breakfast?” She asked with a smile, dimples digging deep into her cheeks.

“Omelets, fruit and toast.” He replied, “I went to Whole Foods and got you mango.” He grinned.

“Mm, you’re the best.” She smiled, “kiss me.” She demanded softly. Sidney was happy to comply.

“I’m the best what?” He asked with a grin.

“The best… hockey player.” She finished, screaming when he began to tickle her.

“I’m the best what?” He asked again, loving the way she was laughing and squirming beneath him.

“You’re the best breakfast maker.” She finished, eyes watering. She regretted ever telling him just how ticklish she was.

“That’s not it!” He insisted. “I’m the best what?” He asked once more time.

“Boyfriend!” She squealed. “You’re the best boyfriend.” She repeated. Sidney stopped his attack and leaned down to kiss her as requested.

“That’s what I thought.” He said, wrapping his arms around her and hauling her off of the bed. “Now come eat.” She looped her arms around his neck and hooked her legs about his waist as he held her tightly.

“Carry me.” She demanded, to which he was happy to comply. She rest her head against this shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of his strong body against hers before he set her down on a stool at the kitchen island.

“Ta da.” He ushered to the plate in front of her. “Cheese and sausage omelet, strawberries, mango and kiwi, and wheat toast.” He said, pointing to each component.

“Mmm, what a man.” She smiled, stretching up to kiss him again. “Thanks baby.” She said, popping a piece of mango into her mouth. “Just how long have you been awake?” She asked.

“Two hours.” Sidney grinned, looking at the microwave to show that it was now just about ten-fifteen.

“Sid, you need to learn how to sleep in.” She insisted as he took a seat next to her and began to eat his own breakfast.

“I did sleep in.” He countered, making her smile and roll her eyes.

“Don’t worry, stick with me and I’ll have you sleeping till noon.” She winked, making let out a loud, honking laugh. She loved his laugh. “What are the plans for today, Mr. Crosby?” She asked.

“We’ve been invited to a party next week.” Sidney said, practically inhaling his omelet.

“A party?” Bailey’s eyes sparkled with excitement. “Where?” She asked.

“Missy and James are having a Halloween party.” Sidney replied. “They want us to come.” He added.

“Oh, I love Halloween.” She said, wiggling in her seat and eating another piece of mango. “What are you going to go as?” She asked.

“I have no idea,” He shrugged. “I have a few old costumes at my place that I could use. What are you gong to go as?” He asked.

“I have an idea.” She smiled secretly.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“I’m not telling!” She insisted, “you’ll have to wait.” Sidney rolled his eyes. “Costumes at the Sidney Crosby bachelor pad?” She asked.

Something like that. Sidney thought to himself.

“Wanna see it?” He asked, watching as she nibbled on her toast.

“Wanna show it to me?” She asked, “do you need a little time to clean the place up, hide your nudie magazines?” She teased.

“No, they’re all hidden quite well.” He replied, making her giggle. “I’d love to show you my place.” He said, “but maybe after a shower.” He suggested.

“I’m halfway there.” She said, hopping off of her stool and walking back towards her bedroom, pulling her shirt over her head and turning to throw it at Sidney. He was up on his feet in a matter of moments.

Bailey had barely started the water for the shower, passing Belle who was still dead asleep in her bed when she was scooped up into Sidney’s arms.

“Let me.” He insisted, slipping his fingertips into her little boxers and sliding them down her legs. Bailey pulled at the hem of his shirt, easing it over his head before sliding his shorts down his legs as well, watching them drop to the ground.

“We’re here to shower, mister.” She grinned, stepping into the glass chamber before him. Sidney didn’t mind watching her for a moment, leaning back against the countertop. He watched the water bead and fall down her soft skin as she lathered up a sponge with body soap. He took his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly as he watched her drag the sponge over her breasts and down her arms.

“Come on, Mr. Crosby.” She called, “we don’t have all day.” She insisted. Sidney happily complied, stepping into the shower behind her. He pushed her hair to the side, kissing her neck and running a hand up her stomach to palm one of her breasts.

“Your body is perfect.” He mumbled against her skin.

“It is not.” She insisted. “my hands are too small, my feet are too big, and one of my breasts is bigger than the other.” She added.

“Trust me, I would notice if that was true.” Sidney replied, “your body is perfect.” He said finally. “You fit me perfectly.” He kissed her neck, slowly pushing into her from behind. He loved the noise she made when he did that. Bailey’s head dropped back against his shoulder as he thrust into her, reaching an arm around to rest her hand on the back of his neck. “You’re perfect.”

- - -

Sidney watched as Bailey emerged from Starbucks, donning a pair of dark skinny jeans, gold gladiator sandals and a flowy, black chiffon top. He was wearing the same pair of sweats he’d been wearing damn near every day at her place, and he was ready for a change of clothes. She looked gorgeous, and he watched as two men sitting on the patio’s eyes followed her back to his car.

“Ready babe?” She asked, settling herself in the passenger seat, handing him his iced coffee and taking a long sip of her iced tea.

She held his hand over the center console as he drove out to his home. It was a sunny day and Bailey enjoyed every moment of having the sunroof open, the music playing and a his warm hand in hers.

Bailey took in the sight before her as they drove through a clearly lavish neighborhood, mountainous home after home passing them as they cruised down the street. Rolling up to a gate, Sidney punched in a code on a small keypad before the gates opened and a long, winding driveway took them to a gorgeous, brick mansion.

“Well, this is it.” Sidney said, parking his car in the driveway.

“It’s subtle babe, very nice.” She smiled, making him laugh. “Your home is beautiful.” She added, taking his hand again as they met outside of the car and looked up at the mansion. He held the front door open for her and she looked all around as she walked in, looking up at the gorgeous foyer and grand staircase that lead down the middle of the entryway.

“Make yourself at home, I’m going to go change quick, then maybe a tour?” He asked.

“I’d love one.” She beamed, slipping off her sandals. “See you around.” She winked before he disappeared up the stairs. Bailey wandered into the kitchen from the entryway. It was a truly grandiose room with what she assumed to be imported marble countertops, dark wood cabinets and a matching veneered fridge.

She opened up the fridge to find it essentially bare minus a door full of Powerade in nearly every flavor. There was expired milk and some questionable containers of full of some sort of leftovers.

She grabbed a pink Powerade, her favorite flavor, and wandered even further past the kitchen, past the ornate dining room and through the hall to the family room. She spotted a formal living room in the connected archway and sunk down into one of the oversized, overstuffed couches all centered around a projector screen that subbed for a television.

“Mm.” She sighed as she stretched out, figuring it must have been the most comfortable couch she’d ever sat on.

Hugging a chenille pillow to her chest, she closed her eyes and smiled.

“Comfy?” Sidney asked. She opened her eyes to see Sidney’s smiling face leaning over the back of the couch.

“Very.” She agreed, “care to show me more?” She asked. Sidney reached out a hand, helping her off of the couch, smiling at the Powerade she carried with her.

“There’s a bathroom to the right down that hall, and another to the left down the opposite hall.” He pointed out, “living room is that way, basement is this way.” He ushered, opening up a big, dark door with a gold knob. “There’s another family room down here, another… room down there.” Sidney trailed, “wet bar, back patio.” He motioned to the hallway.

“A room?” She asked with a piqued eyebrow. “And what kind of room, Mr. Crosby?” She asked, letting go of his hand and walking down the hall. Pushing the door on her right, she revealed quite the room.

Jerseys adorned the walls of all colors and sizes, trophy replicas, signed paraphernalia, framed newspapers, medals and… were those?

“Holy Mama.” She tried to contain her gasp. “Are these Olympic medals?” She asked, turning to see Sidney in the doorway, he nodded bashfully. “Can I?” She asked, fingers dancing around the ribbon of the medal.

“Go ahead.” Sidney insisted. Bailey gingerly lifted the 2010 Vancouver medal from its case, looping it around her neck and letting it hang down her chest. “Looks better on you than me.” He grinned, making her roll her eyes at him.

“Do you just feel like… the million dollar man when you wear this?” She asked, holding the medal part in her hands.

“It’s pretty cool.” He nodded, even if he did believe that the medal looked much much better on her than himself.

“Okay, I’m done having my moment.” She giggled, taking it off and gingerly placing it back into the case. “Show me more.” She said, taking his outstretched hand. He showed her the large, sprawling green backyard with pool, hottub, fire pit and gazebo before taking her to the second floor.

“There are three geust rooms on that side of the hall, with bathrooms,” he pointed to the left, “and this way, is my room.” He said, leading her to the right of the hallway.

“My hopes are high, Mr. Crosby.” She teased. He pushed the door open to the master suite and her expectations were more than just met. A large, sprawling master with a four poster bed, dark wood furniture, what she assumed was a walk-in closet and a grand ensuite.

“So?” Sidney asked, “what do you think?”

“I think… that we need to spend more time at your place.” She giggled, falling back onto his made bed. “Let’s see what Sidney has been watching on the telly, shall we?” She had the remote in her hand before he could even blink.

“I – uh.” Sidney gulped, watching as the television went straight to his YouTube app with Bailey Bradford dance in the search bar.

“Oh ho ho.” Bailey laughed, “what do we have here?” She squealed as he snatched the remote, straddling her hips with his knees.

“You’ve been googling me?” She asked, eyebrows raised.

“Not googling… YouTubing…” He blushed a deep red. She placed a hand on his cheek with a wide, beaming smile.

“You’re so fucking cute.” She laughed.

“That mouth.” He shook his head.

“It’s not quite fair, though. When I YouTubed you, there were no videos of you dancing in your underwear.” She winked, making him throw his head back with that loud giggle of his.

“I’m hungry but we have no food here.” He sighed

“How are you hungry? We just ate omelets!” She said, laughing.

“I’m always hungry.” Sidney pouted his already sizable lips, making her grin.

“Come on, you disposal, we’ll find something to eat.” She rolled her eyes. “Up, you brute.” She grinned as she reached her arms out to him. Sidney pulled her from the bed and set her on her feet before turning his back to her and crouching down just in the slightest, the international sign for ‘hop on.’

Bailey happily jumped onto his back and kissed his earlobe as he carried her back down the hall and to the kitchen.

“We have… old milk, eggs, stale bread… lots of Powerade!” He turned to face her with a big smile, making her giggle.

“Babe, I hate to break it to you, but anything you make with the food here, will make you sick.” She insisted, “let’s go the market, grab some fruits and veggies and pizza.” She grinned, making him smile as well. Sidney turned, closing the fridge door with his foot as he cradled her head with his hands, leaning down to kiss her.

“You’re adorable.” He said, “let’s order a pizza, I don’t want to go anywhere now that I’ve got you here.”

“Baby, take me to the grocery store, and I promise, I won’t go anywhere.” She insisted, kissing him again.

“Fine.” Sidney sighed, “but there’s no way you’re getting out of here after that. You’re mine now.” He pressed his nose into her cheek.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling up to Lund’s Super Market. Sidney pulled his baseball cap low over his eyes and she pulled the collar of her coat up to shield her neck from the crisp autumn wind. Sidney followed Bailey closely as she grabbed a grocery cart, going through the produce section and grabbing all sorts of fruits and vegetables. She gave him a short list of things to make homemade pizza and he returned with the items plus a sleeve of Nutter Butters, Sidney’s weakness.

“Nutter Butters?” Bailey asked with a raised brow.

“I love peanut butter.” He said, also placing three jars of his preferred brand into the cart. “I don’t get to have a lot of treats.” He added.

“Mine’s Oreos – mint Oreos.” She smiled, leaning forward and kissing him over the cart.

“I’ll grab some, you grab some beers or juice or whatever.” He pecked her lips. Bailey grinned, her dimples popping out as she watched him walk away. Redirecting her cart to the juice aisle, she spotted the white grape-peach juice on the top shelf – just out of her reach.

“Let me help you with that.” She turned to see an employee approaching her. He was, afterall, probably a foot taller than her.

“Thank you!” She grinned, “the white grape-peach.” She said, pointing to her desired bottle.

“Good stuff?” He asked, “can’t say I’ve ever had it.” He said, smiling down at her. Her eyes flickered to his nametag, Greg.

“It’s great for smoothies.” She said, setting the bottle in the cart. She watched as his eyes glanced at something behind her, and a moment later, she felt Sidney’s lips on her cheek.

“Got your cookies, babe.” He smiled, a hand on her hip.

“I got the juice! Well, Greg got the juice, it was a bit out of my reach.” She laughed. “Thanks again.” She smiled at the employee who nodded and disappeared into a different aisle.

“Greg seemed nice,” Sidney’s lips pulled up at the corner. “Spooks easily.”

“Oh stop, you laid it on pretty thick, babe.” She gave him a secretive smile.

“I don’t like the way he was smiling at you.” He shrugged, making her grin.

“Jealous, boy.” She shook her head, kissing his lips. “You’re cute, now take me back to that big old house of yours and make me a pizza.” She insisted.

“For you – anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
a long chapter to make up for the short one earlier this week!
tell me what you're thinking, i LOVE to hear feedback!
xo