Status: Thanks for reading!! :D

Speak to Me

Speak to Me

She was breathing heavily and I loved the way it felt in my mouth.

I wanted to kiss her more and most of all, I wanted to hear her voice against my skin.

She bit my bottom lip softly and I hoped her sound was just the same, soft and lilting. I kissed her back fiercely, whispering her name.

Lillian, Lillian, Lillian. Oh, how her name fit her like a glove, she was delicate yet distinctive, like a lily. Her hair was just as red as cherries, and her skin was paler than blossoms. I touched her petals, gripping her arms as if she were my lifeboat.

~x~

My obsession with the flower began with me trying to get her to talk. It was after school and I saw her walking home. I was asking her questions, wanting her to speak to me; even before I fell for her, I wanted to hear her voice. I kept talking to her, until I got so desperate to hear her, I started touching her. I flicked her arms with my fingers, then lightly tickled her stomach, wanting to hear something.

I felt her clench her stomach and I tickled harder. I pecked her cheek with my lips and everything stopped. She stopped wriggling from my touches and, in turn, I stopped going for it.

She was staring at me, confused, and blushing, her cheeks the color of apple blossoms. I didn't understand why she reacted this way, but it made me want to do it again.

I kissed her cheek again, and again, every time getting closer to her lips. I finally pressed my lips against hers and I felt everything in my head implode. I touched her chin with one of my hands, trying to get her to open her lips further. She opened her mouth and didn't seem to know what to do with her hands. I had one of mine at the small of her back, the other at the nape of her neck.

She had her hands clenched in the back of my jacket. I opened my eyes and saw her eyes were shut tight in a way that was almost comical.

I tried to push us from further view, her small movements and touches were making me flustered. I pressed her against a stone wall and kissed her harder.

I whispered swears into her mouth, a bit angry I was doing this to someone I didn't even know that well.

She moved her mouth harshly against mine, accidentally making our teeth clack together. The minor pain made me pull back a bit and lay my forehead against hers. She looked to the floor with light brown irises, seeming embarrassed. I lightly kissed her lips one more time before I started talking again.

"So... sorry about that..." I looked away from her for a second before looking back. "I kind of just... I don't know, but when you got so... cute- I wanted to..." I sighed and leaned away from her a bit. "Sorry."

She looked offended and hit my arm. I tried to edit what I said.

"Well, not really sorry about doing it, sorry if you didn't like it, I mean." I smiled a bit.

We had kissing sessions whenever we could, break period, lunch, ever since then.

~x~

"Lillian..." I murmured into her neck. She sighed and rested her chin on my head.

"Lillian, I think I love you." I finished. I heard a sound of agreement and felt her nod.

I think, even if she can't really speak, I love the noises she makes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the idea of this more than the outcome.

Thanks for reading!!