Status: Just for fun

Complicated Story

Chapter 1 and 2

Chapter 1 : Sadness & Bitten

It was Friday after noon, Kiroo was unpacking her things into her boyfriend's apartment when her phone rang.

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar

She picked up her phone and answer it while opening her last box of her stuff.

" This better be good Rave."

Raven - what are you doing cousin?"

K ( Kiroo) - I'm unpacking. Why?"

R ( Raven) - Well m throwing a party so forget unpacking and come over... Wait you came back from a vacation trip and you didn't evite me?"

Kiroo laughed and told her everything. After Kiroo explained everything she said " I'll go but I aint drinking."

Raven laughed on the other end of the line and said " whatever."

Five hours later at the party...

When Kiroo wanted to go home so she started to look for her boyfriend. She push sweaty bodies that were making out or grinding. When Kiroo get to the stairs she climb a few and look for Zero. Kiroo ran up the stairs and started opening random doors. Since the party was in a mansion house. Half of them are people making out, and others she had to shut the door to fast to find out. When she got to last door at the end of the hall. She was curious, so she opened the door and was shocked to see two figures on the bed making out, each with their shirts off. The boy she reorganize anywhere. Kiroo shut the door fast and quietly. Her breathing starts picking up and started shaking. Hot tears run down her face and she began to run down the stairs, through the mob, and out to the yard where she fall to the ground and bury her head into her hands. She just couldn't believe it. Three months they have been dating and he cheats. Kiroo stands up wipes her tears away and walks out of the yard and into the front yard. When she got to her boyfriend's car, which was across the street she called her other cousin Eric. On the second ring he picked up.

" what's the 411."

K - " do you know how to break into a car without the keys or breaking the window."

E – what happen.

K – Nothing

Eric laugh and said " okay I'll tell you and how to hot wire the car to."

Kiroo laughed and said " thanks."

After she drove to the park, she got out of the car and sat on the bench. She sat there thinking if she should break up with him or wait for him to confess that he was cheating. She was so lost in thought that until she felt someone one poking her. She turned around and said "Stop poking me you little –She gasped when she saw it was a teenager boy.

She stood frozen and was trying to say something when the teenager guy said "you look sad. Are you okay miss."
She stood up and said " I .. uh.. got to go."
She turned around and started walking until he said " Wouldn't you like a whole new life?"
Kiroo faced him and said “ yeah right. How are you going to make my whole life different?”
When he didn’t answer, Kiroo said “ well good bye.”
She started to walk away when he grabs her spins her so that she is facing him and said “ like this.”
He then bit her neck. She pushed him away and said “ What the – she blacked out.

Chapter 2 Discover & Break up

Kiroo’s P.O.V.

Baby - Justin Bieber ft Ludacris
I sat up and looked around where is my phone. Then I notice that I wasn’t in my room. What the – I saw the guy who bit me sitting on a desk with a cup in his hand.

“I’m Ethan." He smiling with his perfect teeth.
“ Well, Ethan. Why the hell did you –

Baby - Justin Bieber ft Ludacris

He gets off the desk and puts the cup on the desk. He then grabs my purse and hands it to me.
“ uh thanks?”
He scratched the back of his neck and said “ uh… When you finish your call….I’ll answer your question.”
He turned around and started to walk towards the door when she said “ what’s in the cup?”
"Blood, that you need to drink or you won’t survive.”
I got out of bed and laughed. When I was done laugh, I said “ why would I need – everything went black

Ethan’s P.O.V.
When she started to walk away I said " Wouldn't you like a whole new life?"
She faced me and said “ yeah right. How are you going to make my whole life different?”
When I didn’t answer, She said “ well good bye.”
She started to walk away when he grab her spin her so that she is facing me and said “ like this.”
I then bit her neck. She pushed me away and said “ What the – she blacked out.

I caught her before she fell to the ground. I teleport her to my place. After I tuck her in, I went deer hunting for blood. After I drain the deer for blood, I put in it a cup and walked into the room. I sat on the desk and was about to drink it when I saw her looking around for something. The she had a confused look on her face.
"I’m Ethan." I smiled at her.
“ Well, Ethan. Why the hell did you –

Baby - Justin Bieber ft Ludacris

I got off the desk and put the cup on the desk. I then grabs her purse and handed it to her.
“ uh thanks?”
I didn’t know what to say so I scratched the back of my neck and said “ uh… When you finish your call….I’ll answer your question.”
I turned around and started to walk towards the door when she said “ what’s in the cup?”
I faced her and said “ "Blood, that you need to drink or you won’t survive.”
She got out of bed and laughed. When she was done laughing said “Why do I need- I saw her fainted, I caught her before she hit the floor. After I tucked her in, I took a blood sample from her. When I got her blood sample, I went out of the room and into the basement. When I got to the basement, I called Scott.

( kicked in, had a vision, spaced out – Kiroo’s power aka psychic power. She wears a necklace – if you watched Accel world they have the a collar that’s connect to the internet, Here in this story I’m using it as a phone. Kiroo and Moka are friends because they share the same secret, which is that they are Halfa.)

Kiroo’s P.O.V.
When class was over, I went to my locker, Just as I opened my locker when I spaced out. Two minutes later I felt someone poking me.
I face the person and said “ stop poking me Mo.”
Mo ( Moka) Well you didn’t answer my ---Oh my gosh, you had a vision. What is it? What is it?”
I laughed and said “ I’m sad.”
Mo said “ you don’t look sad.” While walking into the cafeteria.
I found a table by the window and sat down. When I took out my sandwich I said “ in my vision, I’m sad.”
Mo said “ um… I’m sorry I can’t help you.”
I sigh and said “ Its okay, I guess I will figure it out. Since tomorrow is the last day of school, Let’s go to Disneyland.”
Mo said “ fine, but you are paying.”
I said “ fine, but I’m not buying a shot glass.”
Mo laughed and said “ I’m going now.”
“ why lunch is not - I saw my boyfriend walking towards me.
Moka said “ see you in Math class.”
I laughed and said “ okay.”
After she left, my boyfriend sat down and said “ Listen, I think we should see other people.”
“ But I - and then it hit me. My vision showed me being sad.
“ It’s not you it’s me, I’m sorry.”
Just as I was about to say something the bell rang.
Zero stood up and said “ I’m sorry.”
After he left, I stood up and threw my lunch out and went to class. When I was in my math class, I texted Mo using my necklace. Since I sit two rows away from her. ( picture a classroom five rows of six seats. Moka sits in the back. Kiroo sits in the front desk that’s near door of the class room)

Kiroo texted to Mo : he broke up with me after you left.
Mo text to Kiroo : I’m sorry.. how about we ditch and go to Rosewood ( a night club, in the demon world )
Kiroo text Mo : okay
Mo text to Kiroo : who knew a nerd would want to skip school
Kiroo text Mo : shut up but first let me text my cousin to get us out of here
Mo text Kiroo : okay.

Third P.O.V.
When they were called in the office, Moka said “ I really got to thank your cousin. “
“ Yeah well, first let’s go shopping to look good.”
When they were in the parking lot, Moka said “ so, does he have a girlfriend.”
Kiroo laughed until a black Nissan GT-R with red strips parked in front of them. When the person step out, Kiroo said “ thanks E.”
“ are you okay you seem. Ki you’re not the type to skip school.”
Kiroo said " uh... this is my friend Moka." While twisting her hair.
Eric said " okay? I'm Eric her cousin, Let's go cause my team needs me."
Moka said " what sport to you play." While getting in the back seat.
Kiroo got in the front seat and started laughing. When Eric put the car in drive he said " I don't play a sport I'm on the debate team."
Mo – Oh."