All You Have to Do Is Believe

Beginning

I was famous ever since I was born. My dad who was Siegfried from the famous Siegfried and Roy and I took after my father because I have some of the facial features he has and he told me to find a man that treats me with respect.

I decided to head to dinner with my father, Roy, and etc. I was dressed and was heading downstairs to meet my father. I was walking with security and everyone was looking at me. I saw some guy in the Mirage lobby he was decked out in jewelry and had black hair.

He looked very attractive and Roy noticed I was looking at him.

“That’s Criss Angel a world known magician” He said.

“Does Dad know him?” I asked.

“Yes and maybe you could meet him” He replied.

Few days later

Black lace dress, Christina Louboutins, my famous red lip, smokey eyes, freshly manicured hands, hair curled on one side, and expensive diamond jewelry. Tonight I was the definition of a classy woman. I was heading to magic awards and Dad was with me while we were walking down the hallway heading to the elevator.

My dad understood me well and we’ve always had a good relationship. My Dad had to raise me as a single dad and Roy is like my other Dad. They love me both and were at my highschool gradation because my mom disowned me.

“You know you look stunning” He said.

“Thanks dad” I replied hugging him.

“You will always be beautiful no matter anyone says” He said.

“Just remember you will always be the best in magic in my eyes” I replied.

We walked out of the elevator and people noticed us. When we arrived on the black carpet I felt eyes on me and it was Criss Angel. I walked passed by him and sat down in my seat beside of my father. After the awards we all went out and I went over to the bar.

“You know you look very pretty tonight.” I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw a man much older than me, dark hair, way taller than me, and brown eyes.

“Thank you” I said.

“You want to hear a poem I wrote just for you?” He asked.

“Sure” I said sarcastically.

“Roses are red, misquitos are sour, open your legs and give me an hour.” He said.

Then, I slapped him and heard someone laugh their head off.

“Apparently you don’t know how to treat a woman” I said then walking off.

I walked out on the balcony and was looking at the beautiful lights of the Vegas strip.

“You know you look really beautiful tonight” He said.

I turned around and saw Criss walking over to me smiling.

“Thanks” I replied smiling.
“I’m sorry for what my brother did and you slapping him was pretty funny” He said chuckling a bit.
“I slapped your brother?!” I exclaimed.
“yeah, but he’s fine” He said.
“Oh gosh I truly am sorry for that” I responded.

I looked over and saw Danielle motioning me over through the glass window.

“It looks like someone is needing you” Criss said.
“yeah, I guess I better get going” I responded.
“How about I take you out tomorrow like shopping or something?” He asked.
“Sure” I replied.

We quickly exchanged numbers and I walked back to in to Danielle my aunt.

“we need to get going your father is going to kill me” She said.

We walked fast to the Mirage and Dad didn’t notice we snuck in. I told my aunt about going out with Criss tomorrow.

Next day

I woke up and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen area and Dad was fixing coffee.

“Hey where are you going?” He asked.

“Nowhere I’m just dressed” I replied.

He gave me the ‘look’ which means he knows I’m up top something. My phone went off and it was Criss.

“Hey beautiful meet me in the Luxor Lobby and we can go out” He texted

“Okay, I’ll be there in ten” I texted back.

I left the room and slung my purse on my shoulder. I walked out of the hotel and decided to text Criss and pick me up here. A few minutes he pulled up in his nice Lamborghini and I got in. I was going to have a good day.