New in Town

Possibly New Friends

Lyall


I was talking to some guys whom my Uncle introduced me to; they’re called Jax and Opie, when I looked over at where Amethyst was standing. She was talking to Juice, but I could see how uncomfortable and nervous she looked. Poor girl. This guy, Juice, seemed like a nice person, but who am I to just that just yet? I’ve barely known they guy for fifteen minutes, and I haven’t even said anything but ‘Hey’ to him.

“So Lyall, how come you chose Charming over Chicago?” Jax asked wondering.

“Uhm… Amethyst had some problems in Chicago, and wanted to get away from there. And me being her roomie and good friend, I moved away with her. But since my parents live in Chicago we couldn’t move there either, and then I remembered about my Uncle moving to the States… So yeah, I just talked to him, and Filip, uhm sorry Chibs, being Chibs, he gladly let us stay at his for a while”

“So I take it that you’re from Scotland?” this time it was Opie who asked.

“Yeah I am, but I’ve been living in Chicago since I was around twelve years old”

I looked over at Amethyst again and saw that she still had the same nervous look on her face. Before any of them could say anything, I casually walked over to her and Juice. I needed a talk with that guy. As I reached them, I could hear that they were having a conversation about life in Chicago, not Amethysts life there, but life in general in Chicago. I let out a breath that I haven’t even noticed I was holding, and walked the last few steps to reach them.

“Hey guys” I smiled as I reached them. Both Juice and Amethyst smiled, but I could see a slightly pleading look on Amethysts face. I smiled softly at her, “Juice, can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure.” He nodded and walked with me, a few meters away from Amethyst. “What’s up?” he asked with a soft smile playing on his lips.

“I just want you to be careful around Amethyst. Life hasn’t always treated her good, and she can seem miserable, but honestly Juice – she’s devastated. She had problems with her ex-boyfriend back in Chicago, and that’s why we moved.” I explained to him, without saying too much.

“She just seemed shy, that’s all”.

“Amethyst is not shy at all, at least not when you know her. But after what happened back then, she’s nervous and uncomfortable around new people, especially men. – All this talk was simply just because I want you to be good towards her, treat her right. It’s not that I doubt you’d do anything to hurt her, but I don’t know you juice” I sighed as I continued my talk, “Just be careful Juice. Amethyst is a one-of-a-kind girl, simply amazing and she deserves the best. So please, just have this in the back of your head when you’re around her. – be. careful.”

“…. Shit dude….. Well no worries Lyall, I was just talking with her, but I’ll be good” he smiled a big smile.

I simply just nodded at him as we walked back to Amethyst. I gave her a long hug and whispered to her that I would be inside their clubhouse if she needed me, and with that I walked across the parking lot and into the clubhouse. Immediately as I got inside, Chibs came stalking towards me, with a huge smile on his lips.

“Hey lovely” he said as he threw an arm around my shoulder, and led me towards the others who were sat at the bar. “I know that you girls just got here today, but we’re throwing a party for you to girls tonight” he smiled.

I looked wondering at him, “why would you do that?”.

“It’s an excuse to party” Jax grinned.

“It’s just a welcome-party for you…. And an excuse to party and get drunk” Chibs smiled, “don’t tell your mother that I just said that, she would just tell me how bad an example of an Uncle I am” he grinned as we sat down on the bar stools.

“Oh well, I can’t say no to a party, and I definitely can’t say no to booze” I grinned.

Image

We were back in the house, when there was a knock on the door to my room where Amethyst and I were, and a second later my Uncle were standing in the door-way.

“hey girl, would it be okay with you if I just went to the clubhouse now?”

“Yes of course, we’ll just use the navigations from earlier, to get there”

“Sweet, I need to get some things handled there, before the party” Chibs said, and soon he was out of the door and his Harley could be heard driving down the streets.

I went to my bed where we had put our outfit, and stripped out of my jeans. Amethyst and I had absolutely no problem in changing our clothes in front of each other. I put on a pair of short black lace shorts, short enough to reveal the two cross tattoos I had on my thighs. I had made sure to wear a strapless bra, as I had decided to wear a floral printed crop top, with a zipper in the back. The top was also short enough, to reveal the tattoo I had on my lower stomach. It showed two birds, one was holding a key, and the other had a keyhole in the chest, around the heart. For shoes I had decided to put on a pair of white canvas sneakers, because I knew myself well enough to know that it would go completely wrong, if I put on a pair of high heels.

As for Amethyst, she had chosen to wear a floral patterned tank top and a pair of pale pink shorts. She showed off all of her amazingly pretty tattoos, she had this mix of roses lotus’ and hearts all over, and a skeleton in her inner arm. On her chest her tattoo says ‘Young Hearts’. On the back of her thighs, just under her shorts, she had ‘Stay’ and ‘Classy’ written. And the last tattoo she showed off, was her peacock feathers on the side of her right leg.

I took one last look in the mirror, just fixing my hair a little, which I had decided to have in a loose and messy ponytail. I saw Amethyst fixing her hair for the last time, and soon we were gathering our purses and phones, locking up the door and leaving for the clubhouse.

After driving for about ten or fifteen minutes, we finally arrived to the garage, or well the clubhouse. The place was filled with people of all kinds, but of course mostly bikers and girls with way to little amount of clothes on.

I parked the car, and let out a long sigh. This was going to be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys, I went on vacation, and honestly forgot about this. But I'm back now!

Lyall's oufit
Lyall's stomach tattoo
Lyall's thigh tattoos