Status: Updated at least once a week but probably more 'cause I have no friends

Stay With Me

Chapter 11

JOSHS POV:
I just wanted to cry.
I couldn’t believe all of that shit had happened to him, he was such a lovely person and I don’t understand how anyone could bring themselves to hurt him. Feeling him tremble and hearing him cry made my heart ache and my eyes water. I had to bite the insides of my cheeks to keep myself from crying.
I hated seeing him this sad. It killed me. I wish I could go back in time and stop all that bad stuff from happening to him. If I could I would even take his place and go through all of that horrible stuff that he had.
I placed a light kiss on the top of his head as he cried into my chest. His tears were leaving damp spots on my shirt but I couldn’t care less.
I rubbed his back and kept quiet until I was sure that he wasn’t going to say anything more.
“I’m so sorry” I said “you didn’t deserve to go through all of that”
As I said that I could feel soft tears starting to make their way down my cheeks. There was no point in wiping them away and hiding them since Oli had already turned his head up to look at me. I looked into his eyes that were red and swollen from crying as he softly wiped the tears away with his thumbs. He smiled sadly at me. I cared about him so fucking much that I couldn’t even place it in words. I would never let anyone hurt him ever again.
Before I was even sure about what I was doing I had leaned forward and captured his lips with mine. He gasped in surprise but didn’t pull away so I slowly started to move my lips against his. I wasn’t sure why but it felt right somehow. I have thought about kissing him before but quickly pushed the thought away since I thought he probably didn’t like guys anyway. That’s why my mom freaked out when she found me sleeping next to him. She knew I was gay.
I smiled slightly as his soft lips started to move against mine. I placed my hand on his cheek and the other on his shoulder and pulled him closer to me.
I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he leaned his body closer to mine.
The kiss lasted until we both had to pull away to catch our breaths. He took his hands away from me and put them in his lap, looking down at them.
I just looked at him, not sure of what to say. Honestly, I was scared. I really didn’t want him to hate me and I couldn’t let him leave and go back home. What if I just fucked everything up?
“Ew” he finally said, breaking not only the silence but also my heart.
He was disgusted and he probably hated me.
“O-oli I’m s-so sorry” I managed to stutter out, feeling a knot of guilt beginning to form in the pit of my stomach. He still didn’t look at me. Fuck! I don’t know exactly what I expected but I was hoping it wouldn’t be this.
“You just called me family and then you kissed me, isn’t that incest?” he laughed and looked at me with humor in my eyes.
I felt a wave of relief washing over me as I realized he wasn’t mad.
“Yeah, I guess” I said and laughed with him.
He smiled at me before looking at me with questioning eyes.
“Why did you do it?” he asked, now seeming kind of nervous.
“I really like you Oli” I said before thinking.
Now he would probably freak out and leave. I looked at him, ready for a sudden outburst but instead he just looked down at his hands again and mumbled
“I really like you too”
He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and smiled shyly. I smiled back, not really sure what to say. I was really happy that he liked me back but I wasn’t sure about what I was going to do now since I had never been in a situation like this before.
“So are you going to ask me or what?” he chuckled.
“Ask what?” I asked dumbly.
“If I wanna be your boyfriend” he said, turning his head down to his hands again that was fumbling with the sleeves of his hoodie. “I mean we just kissed and admitted that we like each other and I-“
“Will you be boyfriend?” I asked, smiling and mentally slapping myself for being stupid and stuff.
“Yes” he said before leaning in and connecting our lips again.