Love Me Again

One;

My life is a complete mess. I'm miserable and devastated. I have no more tears to shed. And all of this is because of a mistake that wasn't even my fault.

*One Month Earlier*
"That's the last of it." I say aloud to myself as I put the last piece of clothing into a suitcase, a suitcase I was bringing along with me for tour. I was going on tour with my boyfriend, my best friend, and their band, R5. Yes, THE R5. I check the clock on my nightstand, 7:39pm.

As I start bringing my things out to the living room, my phone starts to ring. From the ringtone, I knew exactly who it was.
"Hey babe, I'm getting ready to pack up my car now." I say answering.
"Well hello to you too." It wasn't my boyfriend, it was his brother. Rocky.
"Oh crap, sorry." I say a little embarrassed.
"It's okay, 'babe'." He jokes.
"Ew, no. Don't say that."
"I was kidding."
"I know, but don't. So why are you calling me from Riker's phone?"
"Left mine at home, and we're coming to pick you up."
"I thought I was driving myself to your house?"
"Well we're almost to you, so don't bother."
"Okay? How far are you guys?"
"Maybe five."
"Alright, I'll see you guys when you get here then."

We say our goodbyes, and hang up. I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, and finish bringing everything out to the living room. I go back into my room to double check that I actually do have everything. I wasn't going to be home for over three months, so I needed to make sure I had everything.
"Babe?" I hear Riker call from the living room.
"In my room." I yell back. I hear footsteps coming my way.
"Hey," He greets me with a quick kiss. "You ready?"
"Yup, I'm all set. Let's go." The both of us walk out into the living room, and I half expected Rocky to be either standing by the door or sitting on the couch, but he was no where in sight. "Where's the other one?"
"Who? Rocky?" I nod. "In the car."
"And why did he come?"
"I don't know, he just did." Riker sighs.
"Okay." Rocky would hang around Riker and I constantly, so I was used to it, but it did bother me a little. He was always a little too close for comfort to me.

We grab my bags, and make our way out to Riker's car, which Rocky was leaning against.
"Sup?" Rocky says when we're close enough.
"Nothing." I say quickly, trying to not really get into a conversation. Riker and I put my bags in the back of the car, and we all get in, Riker driving, me in the passenger seat, and Rocky in the back.

The car ride to their house was silent, except for the low hum of the radio. When we pull into the driveway, I was relieved a bit. We all get out, leaving my bags in the car till later, and make our way inside. Rocky disappears up the stairs, while Riker and I make our way to the den. We sit down on the couch, and we're both silent.
"You okay?" I ask as I lightly nudge Riker.
"Yeah, just tired."
"I feel ya. But are you at least excited for tour?" I ask, trying to get him a little more into the conversation.
"Of course, and what makes it better is that you'll be there to experience it all." He says before pressing his lips against mine.
"Can't you guys do that somewhere else?" I hear someone say, causing Riker and I to pull apart. Rydel.
"No privacy in this house." I say jokingly.
"You get used to it." She says before taking a seat next to me. "Thank you for agreeing to come on tour, now I have my best friend, and mom and I don't have to be the only girls, like usual."
"Trust me, I'm glad to. This way, I can keep an eye on a certain someone." I mention towards Riker.
"You know damn right well-," Riker begins, but I cut him off.
"I'm kidding! I trust you." I give him a quick peck, before he wraps his arms around me.
"Get married already, will ya?" Rydel says with a giggle. I smile to myself, because I know I will be spending the rest of my life with Riker, but time will only tell when he'll actually propose. Plus we're still a little too young.
"Nah, I don't like her that much." Riker jokes. I turn around to face him, and give him a dirty look.
"Wow, tell me how you really feel." I say, turning back around. He laughs and wraps him arms around me tighter.
"I love you, you know that." He whispers.
"I mean, I guess you do."
"Of course I do." He hugs me tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part One for y'all ! Hope you like it, &don't worry, it'll get better. ;P Comment some feedback ??