Wildfire

Sweaty Bodies

Reid was breathing heavily as he rolled off her slick, warm body, head crashing into the pillow on the other side of the bed. Jasmine sounded exactly the same, air rushing past her lips fiercely as she fought to regain oxygen. He brushed his slightly sweat-dampened hair away from his face, groaning at how the simple action caused his sore muscles to move. He was too tired to even pull the blanket over his naked body, but he knew he’d have to get up and find his clothes soon.

Once Jasmine’s breathing evened out she turned towards him, her smooth, bare legs entangling with his, and pressed a kiss into the center of his chest. The simple touch caused another shiver of heat to crawl down his back in a delicious way.

“It just gets better every time,” she breathed into his skin, then moved up and started nipping at his collarbone.

The little bites were slowly making Reid lose his breath again, and parts of his body that should have been long tired were clenching with desire.

“Jaz, no, I have to leave,” he finally ground out.

“What?”

He lightly pushed her off his chest and climbed off the bed, not seeing the flash of hurt in her crystalline eyes. He started to gather his discarded clothes that littered the floor of her tiny bedroom, draping his blazer and tie over the back of a chair as he shimmied into his boxers and pants.

A pair of dark blue scrubs was sitting on the chair along with her hospital nametag, and he tried his best to ignore them, not wanting to catalog the little details of her personal life. That’s not why he came here.

Leaving Jasmine looking confused, he left the room, looking for the shirt that had gotten tossed to the side when he had stumbled into her apartment, desperate for contact. He found it hanging over one lamp shade and slid it on. Again he noticed the little things, like a book turned upside down on her coffee table and the DVD cases open in front of her TV. She was absentminded, something he already knew.

The farther away he stepped away from her, the ache in his chest he had hoped to be rid of, came back with a vengeance. He rubbed a hand at it, frowning.

“Spencer, don’t leave.”

He froze in doing up one button, and pivoted back to the open bedroom door, really wishing he hadn’t. She was standing there wrapped in her zebra printed sheet, looking adorable with her mussed black hair and kiss-reddened, swollen lips.

“But I have paperwork to do-“

“So? Do it tomorrow. Please, just stay with me.”

For the first time since knowing her, Jasmine looked vulnerable, sad, almost broken. Brown eyes searching hers, he simply nodded. The haunted gaze that had been ghosting over her features disappeared in an instant, replaced by the wicked smile and sparkling eyes Reid knew so well. She dropped the sheet and sauntered forward, sliding her hands into his still open shirt and to his bare back, nails grazing lightly along the way.

Jasmine pressed against his front, licking a line up his chest to stand on her tiptoes and kiss and nip at his neck. A shudder went through his body at the warm, wet kisses and his arms went around her body to tug her even closer.

“Come on, Spencer. Let Dr. Harkness make you feel good,” she purred.

They didn’t even make it back to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said if someone commented, I'd post the the third part, so as promised, TA-DA! (Thank you, Battery After. for the comment, btw.)
Going to write chapter four now. Another comment and you'll get it even faster!

Sooooo in love with this story right now.

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend. Love CM.
-Beki