Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

When it's Time

After the wedding, it wasn’t long until they headed back to Dallas. Julianna needed to be close to the hospital in case a transplant became available. Tyler worked on training for the next season but he also spent every available moment with his new wife. He could tell she wasn’t feeling good and she was mentally and physically exhausted.
She was going to the doctor every three weeks and she could barely leave the house. The medication she was on was making her weak and sick. Her face was sunk in and she had lost weight.
“Hey babe, here I made you some tea.” Tyler said as he sat on the couch next to her. She gave him a weak smile and took the mug from him.
“Thank you.” She says and gives him a light kiss on the lips. She blankly stared ahead of her and even though the TV was on, he could tell she was looking straight threw it.
“Tyler, we need to get my will in order.” She said, completely throwing him off.
“What? J, you’re going to be ok…” She cut him off with a look.
“Tyler stop. You need to stop saying that. I love you so much. But I can feel it, inside, I can feel there isn’t much time left.” She says and he wipes his eyes before pulling her into her chest.
“Alright. I’ll call the lawyer to come over.”
“Do it now Tyler.” She tells him with soft eyes and he nods, leaving the room. She knew it was hard on him that she might die. But she had accepted it so he needed to as well.

After a few minutes he walked back into the living, “Carlisle is on his way, he is bringing everything we need to make the will official.” He says and she nods. She reaches out for him and he quickly takes her hand, taking the seat next to her.
It wasn’t long until Carlisle was there. They sat down in the living room so Julianna didn’t have to move.
“Ok Julianna, Tell me what you want to do.”
“Well,” She looks at Tyler, “I decided I wanted Jason to have my half of the brewery, you would be too busy with hockey and it’s something we built together.” She says and he nods, completely approving of her decision. “The rest is simple, I have one necklace that my grandmother gave me, I want it to go to Clare, and everything else, to Tyler, to do with as he pleases. Oh…” She looks at him with a smile, “I have money the money in savings that we talked about. I want it to go to Jason and Clare’s future child’s college fund.” She said and Tyler nods along with Carlisle.
“Ok Julianna, I know you know that this question is coming but I don’t think Tyler does.” He said and she nods, knowing where this was going. “If it comes down to you being kept alive by a machine, after how long do you wish for us to shut it off?” He asked and Tyler gasp.
“We won’t turn it off Julianna. We can wait until the transplant come in.”
“Tyler…” She says softly and takes his hand. “Do you know what happens after a week?” She asked and he shakes his head. “They start turning into a noodle, they slowly start to forget things, how to do things. I don’t want that Tyler.” She says, her voice shaky and he nods, wiping his eyes again.
“Ok.” Tyler says, knowing he has to respect her wishes.
“Ok, I’m glad we have everything settled.” Carlisle shakes their hands before leaving.
“My mom and dad are coming to stay with us, they called me this morning.” She tells him and he nods.
“Good. They should be here.”

.
.
.
“How are you feeling?” Sara asked her daughter, setting a plate of food on the kitchen table inform of her.
“It’s worse today than it has been.” She admits, standing up from her sitting position. Tyler moves to help her but she waves him off. “I’m good I just…” she stops, her hand goes to her chest and her face pales. She yells out in pain and Tyler catches her right before she hits the ground.
“Call 911!” He yells. “J, Baby, look at me.” He says, his eyes watering and his heart pounding.
“I love you.” She says with a shaky breath before closing her eyes tightly. He held her close until the Ambulance got there. He rode with her there and then he was told to wait in the waiting room while the rushed her into the back. I sat in the waiting room with his head in his hands. He didn’t know what to do. It was the second time he has had her taken away from him and wheeled into the back of the hospital. He felt as though someone just sucker punched him.
“Tyler! Where is she?” David asked as they ran into the waiting room.
“They took her to the back and they haven’t told me anything yet.”
“Why don’t you call your family Tyler?” Sara says softly and he nods, stepping away.
He picks up the phone and calls Candace.
“Hey Tyler what’s up?” She asked.
“Julianna is in the hospital. I need you guys here.” He says, trying to hold in his emotion.
“Oh god, Tyler we are on our way. Call me with updates.” She says and he nods, even though she can’t see him, and hangs up.
The doctor walks out in a hurry and they all stand up.
“Julianna Seguin?” He asked and Tyler nods.
“I’m her husband.”
“She is away but the machine assisting her. She doesn’t have very long left. She is on the transplant list but unfortunately, we have no control over the donors.” He says and they all nod. They follow him back into the private room and her eyes meet his. He tries his best to hold back the tears as he rushes to her bed side. He kisses her head and she gives him a weak smile.
“Hey J, how you feeling.”
“I’m sorry Tyler.” She says to him and he shakes his head. The rest of the family stands back a little, knowing that she had something to say. “Let me say this please.” She says and he nods. “I’m sorry that I didn’t do all the things a wife should do. I never got to give you children. I’m sorry. I love you so much Tyler.” She says as a tear runs down her face. He wipes it away.
“You’re all I need Julianna, you are the best gift got has ever given to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one or maybe two chapters left. I would love your thoughts guys!