Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Wedding Bells

Tyler looks around the clearing in the woods and smiled. It was perfect. It was exactly what she wanted. He adjusted his suit and smiled at Jason who was standing next to him with his best man, Mike.
“You ready to marry my sister?” Jason asked and Tyler nodded.
“Yeah, a little nervous but, I’m ready.” Tyler says. Katy then walks up to the boys wearing her grey dress. The colors of the wedding were grey and yellow, explaining her dress.
“Hey, she is ready.” Katy says proudly.
“Alright, let’s get this thing started.” Tyler says, smiling and becoming nervous. Katy hugs him tightly.
“I’m so proud of you Tyler. She loves you more than anything. I’m so happy for you both.” She says and pulls away from him. He watched as she walks away and then he looks around at their friends and family.
“Everyone, we would like to get started, if you could all start taking your seats.” Jason announces.
Julianna looked at herself in the full length mirror one last time and smiled at her dad as she saw his reflection.
“You look beautiful Julianna. Are you ready?” He asked her and she nodded.
“Yeah dad. I’m ready.” She says and takes the Bouquet that Katy hands her. Clare gives her a smile and they walk towards the entrance of the tent. The music, Hero by Enrique Iglesias, started to play.
The flower girl, Julianna’s little cousin, started walking down the aisle. When she got to the end the ring bearer, her twin brother, walked down. Next was Clare followed by Katy.
“Here we go.” Julianna says, smiling up at her dad.
“You’ll always be my little girl Julianna.”
“I know daddy.” She hugs him tightly before pulling away and they start their walk. Her eyes meet Tyler’s and her heart nearly jumps out of her chest. His eyes are misty and his smile is wide.
“I love you.” She says silently to him and he reads her lips and says it back. They get to the alter.
“Who gives this woman to this man?” The priest asked.
“Her mother and I do.” David said. He puts Julianna’s hand in Tyler’s. “Take care of our girl Tyler.”
“Yes sir.” He says. Julianna steps forward and her smile is as wide as Tyler’s
“We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Tyler and Julianna. The couple have prepared their own vows. Tyler, if you would?”
Tyler takes a deep breath, “Julianna…” He takes another break and wipes his eyes, trying not to be weak at the thought of losing her. “When I was younger, I scored a back handed top shelf goal for the first time and I called it perfect. My couch then told me, I would never know what perfection was because it was a rare to thing to find. Well you are perfection Julianna. To me, you are the sun and the moon, you make my world go round. I know I’ll never deserve you, but I will thank god every day for putting you in my life. I love you.” He says.
“I love you too.” She mouths to him.
“Julianna?” The priest says.
“You loved me when I wasn’t sure I could love myself. You are the man I always dreamed about and so much more. You make me whole in every way. Sometimes I think I might have loved you the first moment you walked into the bar. But then I think I’m crazy and I realize, I am. I’m absolutely crazy for you and for the love we share together. I love you Tyler, and I promise I’m going to stick around for as long as I possibly can. I love you.”
You could feel the love radiating off of them and you could clearly see it in their eyes.
“The rings please.” They each take a ring in their hand and smile at each other. “Tyler, please place the ring on Julianna’s finger.” Tyler does so. “Julianna, please place the ring on Tyler’s finger.” She does and then smiles up at him. “Tyler, You may now kiss the bride.”
Tyler pulls Julianna into him as she wraps her arms around him and they kiss for the first time as husband and wife. Everyone around them claps and cheers. Tyler pulls away just enough to tell her he loves her.
.
.
Candace walked up to Julianna and the two new sisters hugged.
“I’m so happy to have you as my sister Julianna. I just hope that you know that.”
“I do Candace, and I’m glad to have you as my sister too.” Candace went back to her seat and Julianna turned to her husband.
“We are married.” She says, smiling at him and he smiles back.
“Yeah baby, we are. You’re my wife.” He says, leaning forward to place a kiss on her lips. They sat back and watched as their friends and family dance around and everyone enjoying themselves.
Tyler knew that Julianna had the wedding she always wanted. He would stick with her and by her side, no matter what their future brought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts??? Almost over...