Status: I spend most of my time writing this one, I'm proud of this one actually :)

The Wrong Username

So Many Twitter Mentions

The next morning I woke up in Alex's arms. I smiled at the sleeping rockstar and checked my phone. I saw that I had a Twitter mention from @allxtimekate,and realized it was one of those girls from the airport. It said:

@allxtimekate:@coffeeshopjalex @AlexAllTimeLow[picture attached] Ellex moment at the airport!! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL?❤

I giggled at the tweet and decided to make this girl's morning and tweet her.

@coffeeshopjalex: @allxtimekateI don't know, hun. Alex leaves today. :( Great shot, though! [Trust me, I want Ellex to be real just as much as you]

I didn't tag Alex in it. I don't know why. I think it was because I had the instinct to only tag him in tweets I want him to see. You know? I'm weird with things like this, I don't know.

My phone buzzed as I was dressing in one of Alex's GlamourKills tees and wriggled on a pair of really tight [but really fucking cute] black skinny jeans and my Of Mice & Men ampersand pendant necklace. I swear, I never took that thing off. I unlocked my phone to see that Jack had seen my tweet, and tweeted me. Uh, Whatisgoingon? I thought to myself. Jack has never directly tweeted me before.

@JackAllTimeLow: @coffeeshopjalex @allxtimekate gurl wake his fat ass up and make it real

I chuckled at that. Were Jack and Rian still here? Probably. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex gone as my phone buzzed once more. Another tweet notification? Who could it b--? It was Alex.

@AlexAllTimeLow: @allxtimekate @coffeeshopjalexEllex is 100% real ;) Now get your cute little ass into the kitchen Ells :P❤

Oh. My. God. I felt my heart erupt into a million butterflies as I tweeted my boyfriend back. My boyfriend? Yeah, I like the sound of that.

@coffeeshopjalex: @AlexAllTimeLow @allxtimekateDid you just make this official over Twitter? You lame-o. But fine, only bc I miss you <3

Before I left though, I wanted to change my username back to EllyJayy_. So I did. Then I went out to the kitchen of my house and saw Alex, Jack and Rian. Alex was cooking, while Jack and Rian sat waiting for their food. I imagine this is how it went on the bus, too? I guess I would have to see for myself if I ever go on tour with them. "Hey, lame-o." I said as I walked over to Alex, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled as he flipped a pancake. "Hey, 'EllyJayy'." He said, mocking me. I laughed and rolled my eyes, sitting next to Jack. "Did you see my tweet Elaine?" Jack asked me with a confident smile. I chuckled and nodded. "Yes, sir "gurl go wake his fat ass up and make it real"" I said, ruffling his already messed up hair. He laughed.

I felt like I fit right in with these guys. I loved it. I loved that Alex is my boyfriend and I loved that Zack and Ally were getting along great. What I didn't love was that they had to leave this afternoon. I didn't love that at all. I wanted to spend more time with the guys, especially Alex. I know that I talk to him everyday, but I wanted to see him everyday when I wake up, I want to wake up with him by my side. Unless I go with them, that won't happen. And that bummed me out.

Alex set the pancakes down on the counter where me, Rian and Jack were. Jack and Rian dug in, and I just waited for them to finish grabbing. Though I should've known I wouldn't get any. I giggled at how many they took. Goddamn. They could eat! Then Alex picked me up and sat me on the counter, too. He sat down and then sat me on his lap, and I was perfectly okay with that. "To answer your question, yes I did make us official on Twitter. You're welcome, Ells." he said and pecked his lips against mine softly. My phone buzzed again about 10 times. What?

@bxingmeoliii_: @EllyJayy_ Ellex is real?! No way!? oh MY FUCK MY FEELS BSHSVX

@luke_5s0s__: @EllyJayy_ is gross lmao

@merrikat5evaa: @EllyJayy_ @AlexAllTimeLow oH MY goD yaYY ELLEX EXISTS ELAINE YOURE SO PRETTY

@riandawson: @AlexAllTimeLowgot himself a girl! She's beautiful. Go follow @EllyJayy_

@JackAllTimeLow: @EllyJayy_ is fiiiinnnnneeee. Damn @AlexAllTimeLow for finding her first!

@allxtimekate retweeted your tweet

@allxtimekate retweeted a tweet you were mentioned in

@allxtimekate: @AlexAllTimeLow @EllyJayy_ Ahh! aLEX YOU REPLIED??! OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT WAS

@allxtimekate: @EllyJayy_ Thank you, Elaine! Congrats on getting Alex, by the way! The Hustlers will love you! :)

First, I decided to reply to Kate.

@EllyJayy_: @allxtimekate No problem, Kate! & thanks so much! I hope they will! I'm already getting hate, but I guess that happens.

@EllyJayy_: @allxtimekate @AlexAllTimeLowhaha awwwh :)

@EllyJayy_: @JackAllTimeLow @AlexAllTimeLowOh hush, Jack. I'll buy you Taco Bell.

@EllyJayy_: @riandawson @AlexAllTimeLowThanks, Ri!❤ You're too kind.

After replying to Jack, Kate, and Rian, I replied to a couple other of the Hustlers. First starting with the lovely 5 Seconds Of Summer fan who tried to insult me.

@EllyJayy_: @luke_5s0s__ Thanks sweetie! You're gorgeous, too! x

Then, some positive mentions that the Hustlers sent me.

@EllyJayy_: @merrikat5evaa @AlexAllTimeLowHaha, thanks sweetie!❤❤

Instead of replying to my last mention, I just favorited it. Just to let this person know I saw her tweet so that way I can make her day even happier. That's if she even liked me. I guess I can't really expect them to like me yet, though. Just really the Hustlers I've spoken to over the years, really. Obviously Ally did. She was my best friend, roommate, and I think she's dating Zack now. Then I got five new mentions. Damn. I am going to have to get used to this.

Oddly, the mentions weren't from fans. They were from Alex, Rian, Zack, Jack, and Flyzik. Flyzik?! Alrighty then.. I mean I am not complaining about him tweeting me, it's just weird.. since I haven't met him yet. I don't know, it was just... weird to me. ya know?

I read the mentions I got and smiled at some of them.

@JackAllTimeLow: @EllyJayy_ do you seriously mean that?!

I laughed and shook me head at his normal childish features that the fans loved and adored about him so much as I replied.

@EllyJayy_: @JackAllTimeLowOhhh, Jacky, why would I tease about something like that? I'm not that mean!

Then I read the other four mentions I had received and read them all before replying. First one after Jack's was Zack's.

@zackalltimelow: @EllyJayy_ did you and Alex finally get together? if so, congrats! btw, thanks for introducing me to Ally :)

@riandawson: @EllyJayy_ no prob, Elaine! :)

@AlexAllTimeLow: @EllyJayy_ is getting so much love back from the Hustlers! You guys are the greatest!

@JMatthewFlyzik: @EllyJayy_ Hey Elaine, congrats on finally getting with Alex. Could you come out to the bus real quick?

I love them. So much. They were so sweet to me. This is one of the reasons why All Time Low was my favorite band. Nonetheless, I felt like I had an obligation to reply to Zack and Flyzik, but with Rian and Alex, I just favorited and retweeted them.

@EllyJayy_: @zackalltimelowI did! And you're welcome, Zack! Speaking of Ally... is she up yet?

Zack replied about 5 minutes later saying "Awesome! No, Al'sstillsleeping"

Before I replied to Matt, though, I wanted to share my appreciation for the Hustlers that I didn't have the time to reply to at the moment. It was fairly long, so it ended up being in ___ different tweets.

@EllyJayy_: Before I log off for now, I'd like to thank all the Hustlers who are so sweet to me, not even knowing much about me yet! (con.)

@EllyJayy_: Thank you all for the positivity towards me everyone! Being in the fandom for as long as I have, I know how some of the Hustlers can be. (con.)

@EllyJayy_: We can get a bit harsh sometimes, but in the end, we're a big family. ❤ Thanks for making me smile this morning, everyone! #love

I realized that I still had to talk to Matt, so I shot him a quick tweet that said, "Berightthere, Matt. Sorryforthelatereply!", then quickly sent one last thing to Twitter that said, "Alright, Hustlers. ApparentlyMattwantstospeakwithme, soIgottagoforabit. I'llbebacksoon! Iloveyouguys! x", before putting my moccasins on and heading out the door.

Alex stopped me in the process and asked me why I was in such a rush. I looked up at him whilst slipping on my shoes. "Matt wants to talk to me," I said, walking toward the door. I saw Alex was about to protest, but I cut him off before he even got a sound out. "And before you ask, no I have no idea why, Lexy. I'll be right back. Make yourselves comfortable." I walked outside, shocked about the warm Arizona weather to the All Time Low tour bus parked in the front of my house. Is it seriously getting that close to Summer already? It was only February!

Surprisingly, fangirls haven't seen the bus yet. I sighed in relief. I walked up to the door of the bus and knocked on it loudly, but not too loudly. Soon after, a slightly tanned man opened the door, looking tired. That's when I realized that I was standing in front of an extremely tired Vinny Vegas. He rubbed his eyes and yawned before saying, "Hello?"

I stood there awkwardly and bit my lip, slightly rocking back and forth, trying to figure out what to say to Vinny. "Uh, h-hey, Vinny. Is Flyzik in here?" I finally choked out. Vinny chuckled and nodded his head, "Yeah, he's here. Come on in." he said, making a pathway for me to step inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Twitter names at all whatsoever unless stated. I used to have @coffeeshopjalex, it's now @awgayskarthx.