Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 15

Jack nuzzled his nose into the side of Alex’s face. Then he kissed his cheek and his neck, sucking hard enough for Alex to know that there was going to be a mark. Alex couldn’t help the moan that escaped his open lips, which Jack took as a sign that he wanted more.

It wasn’t an inaccurate conclusion – Alex was growing steadily harder – but Alex was worried for two reasons. Firstly – Jack was his teacher. And secondly – he didn’t know how to kiss. The first concern, although it should probably be the one that was troubling him more – was pushed to the back of his mind by the second. He and Jack had a connection, so why did it matter that Jack was his teacher? He was more alarmed about whether he was a crap kisser or not.

Still, when Jack lifted his head and sought Alex’s lips again, he didn’t stop him. He responded eagerly, winding his hands into Jack’s thick hair and tugging. The older man was far too good at kissing for his own good. Alex yielded to his lips weakly, letting Jack become dominant. He was forceful but still gentle somehow, his lips soft and tender and every so often he would drive Alex crazy by letting his teeth graze the other boy’s lips.

Alex was trembling with the feeling and the clothes he was wearing were supressing his erection painfully. He felt embarrassed that he had become aroused this easily though, so he was glad for the fact that it was hidden somewhat.

Alex was running out of air. He broke from the kiss, gasping heavily. Jack grinned ruefully, kissing his hair instead. “Sorry,” he mumbled in between kisses. “I forgot that you needed to breathe.”

“Don’t worry,” Alex replied, once he had got some oxygen back into his lungs and didn’t feel so light-headed. “Jack…can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Was I bad?”

“Bad at what? At kissing?”

“Yeah.”

“No! You were amazing!” Jack lowered his head and pecked Alex on the lips quickly. “I could do it all
day long.”

Alex smiled in relief. “Why don’t we then?” he asked mischievously. He felt slightly devilish around Jack, but still shy. He didn’t dare make eye contact, ducking his head as he said this.

Jack kissed his hair again. “Because I don’t want to go too far with you.” He slid his hand down Alex’s back, massaging the small indent in the small of his back.

“I don’t mind,” Alex responded, leaning in to Jack’s touch happily. “I trust you.” His throbbing erection was aching for release. If Jack didn’t do something soon, he’d need to excuse himself to go to the toilet.

“How about we start with the…issue…in your pants?” Jack grinned. Alex groaned; he hadn’t realised Jack had noticed. Jack seemed to take the groan as a sign that Alex was agreeing with him. And whilst that definitely wasn’t why he was groaning, Alex definitely wasn’t disagreeing either.

Jack slid his hand down Alex’s front and further still. Alex’s breath hitched when Jack’s cool hand made contact, and his teacher laughed softly. “Let’s go upstairs,” he whispered.
Alex was only too happy to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fuck, you’re hot,” Jack mumbled as he arched his back and kissed Alex’s neck. Alex grinned and moaned at the same time, one of his hands tangled in Jack’s hair and the other around his cock.

“I know,” Alex said mischievously. “You are too.” As dirty talk went, it was a bit weak on his side, but Jack seemed to be enjoying himself anyway. Alex could scarcely believe what was happening. Yesterday, Jack was his teacher and Alex was the student.

Today, they were both naked in Jack’s bed, and Alex’s hand was on Jack’s cock, and Jack’s lips had been on Alex’s cock not even minutes ago. It definitely wasn’t normal, but when had Alex’s life ever been normal? So he let that thought drift away and concentrated on what he was doing.

Alex had insisted on the lights being off and Jack not looking at him naked, only touching. Jack had seemed a little nonplussed by this but had agreed readily. He probably thought Alex was extremely shy – yes, that was true, but Alex also didn’t want Jack to see the tiny, self-inflicted cuts littered all over his body.

He gasped as Jack sucked on his nipple and rolled them over, so he was on top. “Sorry if I’m really shit,” he panted. “I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“You’re the opposite of shit,” Jack gasped. “You’re the shit.”
Alex laughed and kissed Jack’s neck slowly. His mind was spinning out of control, and his thoughts didn’t make any sense. They tended to be along the lines of holy fucking shit what the fuck is happening oh my God this is incredible I hope nobody finds out because we’ll be in trouble but what the hell fucking hell.

When Jack came, Alex knew they should stop. They had gone so far already, despite not even establishing their relationship, and Alex knew if he didn’t exercise some self-restraint then he’d soon be riding his teacher, which he definitely wasn’t ready for yet.

“Can we stop now?” Alex asked hesitantly. “I’m not bored or anything. Just tired.”

“Of course,” Jack said. “And I should probably go clean myself up.” Alex nodded and watched his teacher as he padded out of the bedroom and down the hall, into the bathroom. He might, or might not, have admired the view.

While Jack was occupied, Alex quickly hopped out of bed and pulled his clothes on. He was sweaty again, rendering the earlier shower useless, but he didn’t care. It was worth it all. He did a quick plan in his head of what needed to be done: he needed to talk with Jack about what their relationship was, he needed to text his parents to tell them he was at a friend’s house – they got suspicious if he didn’t text them every hour, which was ridiculous – and he needed to do homework. It sounded ridiculous even as he thought it, but he did need to do it.

Jack came back into the room, still stark naked. “Can we go downstairs and talk?” Alex asked, clearing his throat. “Just about the relationship we now have and stuff.” Jack nodded and started pulling his clothes on, flashing Alex a quick grin.

When he was done, he held his hand out for Alex to accept (which he did) and they headed downstairs together.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow this is super shitty and really short and crap but i hope you enjoy regardless and i'll try to update soon
love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx