The Perfect Couple

Chapter 1

Chapters 1:
Here I am again on a plane with Rachel Hawk. Yea, she is Tony Hawks niece. We’re going to the X games. I had went last year but since I was sick I didn’t get to meet any cute bois! Looks like we had just landed.

A tour bus is going to pick Rachel and I up but lots of people have rented cars so they can go where ever they want! What I am wearing is a volcom shirt with jeans and converse. The make up that I am wearing is mascara and pink lip-gloss. My carry on bag is Chanel and my luggage is Fendi. Yes its true I am kinda a girly girl yet I have a tom boy edge to me. “Come on Allie the bus is going to leave!!!” Rachel shouts while being walking fast to the bus. “Coming!” I yelled back jogging after her.

We get on the bus and I see these amazing green eyes. Rachel introduces to me everyone. Then she goes and sits down by a boi I don’t know. “Hey Ryan this is my good friend Allie” Rachel says. Now I know the bois name is Ryan! “Sup, so Allie what kind of sports do you play?” he asked. “um…the sports I do is track, cheerleading, swimming, surfing, snow board, soccer, skateboarding and BMX.” I say kind of thinking if I left out anything. “Cool!” he says. God the trip to the hotel is like an hour because its supposed to have a huge skateboarding park.