The Perfect Couple

Chapter 1:

I see Rachel coming out of the airport. Then comes this other girl. She looks like a preppy girl yet this girl next door kind of thing. Rachel comes on the bus and I talk to Allie Rachel’s friend. Allie tells me all the sports she plays and I am happy because she is cool and chill kind of girl and on top of that she is pretty.

Like 15 minutes later Allie is watching The Simpson Movie on her iphone. Its kinda funny watching her watch the movie because she laughs and smiles. Her smile and laugh is so cute. Rachel goes over and talks to Bam. I move over to Allie and kinda peek over her shoulder since I never saw this movie. She kindly shares it with me and lets me listen because she has ear phones. We are watching this movies for like another forty five minutes then all of a sudden I fell this head on my shoulder and I turn. Its Allie!! When we get there I wake her up! Then she looks at her phone and she missed 15 calls! Wow 15 that is a lot in 1 hour.

She listens to the voice mails! “OMG yes! YES!” Allie screams and Rachel ask her what is going on she replys “Adam got the job!” “Lucky betoch!” Rachel tells her with a smile! “Adam is your?” I ask her praying its not her boyfriend! “He is my brother who is now a Music producer!" I am so glad that it is not her boifriend!