Status: bc kylee & i consider ourselves sex addicted hotties with a passion for singing --

Kings & Queens



"We were the type of people that could never be touched. Nothing could harm us, not even reality that was staring us in the face. Cha Jinhee was many things in my life, but the picture I painted of her was monstrous. She was everything I ever wanted in my life, as a lover and friend. If I was able to express my deepest fears and show her this brand of vulnerability, we would still be together."

The empty seats of where audience members should've been were glistening in the odd lighting. There were only three camera's that were placed upon Min Seohyun's gorgeous face and frame. Kim Ryou - the interviewer with prodding questions - looked on in silence that passed by with simple seconds, "Why did it take you so long to come out and say something? To speak the truth? Last time we've checked, Cha Jinhee..." he trailed, "Well, you both have a legendary status yet you both seem to never acknowledge the other. I'm sure that the world wants to know what you're trying to prove."

Seohyun forced a smile, eyes watering almost instantly. She batted the tears away, Ryou prodding nature far from intimidating. She took her time before slowly saying, "I guess I've come to a point in my life where I've realized that everyone should accept the harsh truth...including myself."