Status: Wrote this story when I was 13, one of the first stories I ever wrote. I still have to type the other two parts, but I can put up the first part for you all. :)

The Anomaly

The Second Dark Age

Clear your mind of everything you thought the future would be. Now, try to visualize this. The Future is a stop of time. Boulders are flying in mid air and they never move. Everyone seems to be on the run and it is always night. I know you probably won’t believe me, but hey, it’s the truth.

A tower that use to control time has collapsed and nothing will help bring it back. Time has stopped and the future is, well, ugly.

I’m so stupid not to introduce myself. I’m Zoë. I’m a human from this future partnered up with a talking, time traveling timber wolf by the name of Dot. Well, I guess you’ll need a bit of back ground about me. My mother died when I was ten(I’m fifteen) and my father abandoned me and my older brother, Angus (he didn’t like the name so everyone called him Barry). And to get into a worse predicament, Barry was taken away. That was last year.

Let’s see, what else? Ah yes. I have special abilities that are quite rare. I can have visions, dreamscapes are what they are called (so I am told) and I can create doorways to and from the past to the future and vice versa. But, I have to be with Dot for it to continue to work well.

Anyway, I have a bounty on my head. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, and I’m not an outlaw. Just so you know, an evil Jackal rules the future since the collapse of the Time Tower and he has a pretty good bounty hunter(Who still can’t catch me)that started working after the disappearance of my brother. They have been searching for me for a while.

As the future becomes more dark and dangerous, I knew I had to go to the past. I knew a lot of things about it. I had to save my world(whatever there is to save), but I didn’t know how wrong this idea was going to go.

So one night,(Still no daylight), I told Dot this.

“We have to go to the past, Dot. It’s the only way to save this place.”

You’re right, Zoë. We have to get to the past and stop the time tower’s collapse,” Dot replied telepathically.

“But how do we stop it from collapsing?” I asked.

We have to go back and recover the 7 crystals of time,” she answered.

“We have to go soon,” I said, “we have to get those time crystals.”

That’s right. We probably need to go now.

“Why?”

The bounty hunter is just around the corner.” she whispered.

Sure enough, I could hear his deep voice, ordering his “helpers”.

“Let’s go.”

Don’t let go of me Zoë,” she demanded.

I nodded. I waved my hand and a rip through time showed. It was spiraling in vibrant colors of blue and purple.

“Come on!” I heard the bounty hunter call out.

We jumped onto the rift and held on to each other. We were whizzing past dates, and sometime later, a force pulled me away from Dot.

Zoë!” she called out to me.

“Dot!” I yelled back.

Then, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... This is the first part of The Anomaly (now you will know where I get my name from. This was my original first story I wrote when I was 13 (I am now 19).) I wrote this mainly because I was getting dreams and I was like, "Hey, that's a good idea. Better start writing." It took me three parts (and 182 pages) to finish this story. It is by far, not my best story, but this gave me confidence to write Zeal of Eros, Descendants of Heroes and my other stories. So this is how all great writers start. xD Maybe. :P