Status: complete.

A Tale for You

Little by Little 1/2 (Boy)

I can't seem to determine when it actually happened, but I can tell you why.

We were always good friends, you and I. Maybe even best friends. We always hung out, finished each other's sentences, joked around, made some pretty wicked insiders and what not, but we never really thought beyond our friendship.

Well, I never did until not too long ago.

I think little by little, as time passed, I started to really notice you. I started to see who you were.

I began to recognize the passion you had when you were putting your mind onto a task. There was always that special glint in your eye. I noticed that one of your dimples was just a tad deeper than the other. I saw how every time you smiled, your eyes would slightly be closed and tinted with bliss.

I'm not sure if it was the sweetness of your laugh or the way the locks of your hair cascaded down your spine or the feel of your embrace or the way you always showed that you cared or the positivism you constantly carried with you or even just the time we spent together, but in the end, it all came down to one simple conclusion.

You were captivating.

And I was in love with you.